DoctorsMrs

Can I make more than one shopping list?

Is there any way to make more than one shopping list? The only way that I'm currently able to bookmark items is to use the LOVE button. 

I'd like to be able to keep one list for things that I need to replenish soon. One list for things I'm planning to get but need more time to consider (like if I can't narrow down the colors). And another list for things I think I want but need to learn more about first.

Is this possible?  

laurabt

Re: Can I make more than one shopping list?

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the suggestion everyone!  At this time, there is not a way to create multiple lists in the "Loves" section.  However, I will pass your feedback on to the appropriate department. :smileyhappy: -Laura

tashalicious

there should be a wishlist  on this site .....

DoctorsMrs

(0) Hearts

I'm not the only one then.

Maybe we need to make an official request?

DesertRose0706

I was just wishing I could do this today!  I want to have separate lists for the products I already use and want to repurchase, products i dont have yet but want to get soon, and a list of products i'm not yet sure about! 

joeanne

I agree! I browse through things and add the "interesting" stuff to my loves, but then go and look for the stuff I plan on buying, and I have 50 things on my list! So I usually weed through my Loves and Unlove things, but it would be great if there was a way to keep lists separate.

If there is a way to make separate shopping lists, I'd love to know how too! And if not, you've come up with a great idea!

beautytester

Unfortunately no. =(

I wish we can have multiple list and sort by Category. For now, I have it set to sort by "Most recently added" and whenever it gets too mixed, I would have a bazillion tabs open and add everything back in in the order I wanted ("learn more" first, "planning to get" second, then "replenish soon" added last).

jellybean917

I haven't figured out how to do that, but it's a great idea! I used to keep my favorite products in my "Loves", but it was too congested having those, plus items I had my eye on, in there.

Maybe there could be a "Loves" as in "I know I like this product" section, plus a "Wishlist" (or a better word) for "I want to try this product". Oh, and then the item that is "loved" could have it posted on its item page, saying how many people "love" that item.

I'm sure someone at Sephora who thinks longer about this could come up with something better!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • beautytester
    • joeanne
    • DesertRose0706
    • jellybean917
    • laurabt
    • tashalicious