rumbalove

Battle of the Blitz Bags!!!

What bag do you think is worth getting and what product wil you end up buying full size and add to your collections or daily regimen. 

I fell inlove with the Smashbox full exposure mascara and too faced tinted beauty balm! 

ojon color sustain and living proof are always a must for my hair.

image.jpg

beautytester

Re: Battle of the Blitz Bags!!!

OH truth serum was my go to and I was going to buy the Kendi oil spray anyways so getting the bag was a no brainer. The mascara, algenist moisturizer and lip gloss are nice. I like mine.

LBmomof3

I always love trying any and all samples, but the Fresh Petal was a new color for me...and made that bag totally worth it!  The Fresh Sugar balms feel like butter and are very indulgent - I loved this choice!

Missie772

I got 2 substitutions in my Holly Jolly bag. I didn't get the PTR- I got another Living Proof Sample instead. And the Clean perfume was substituted with another Clean perfume which is fine because I just wanted to try it.

I love the Blitz bag! :smileyhappy: So thankful that I was able to try out the Fresh chapstick in Petal- I loved last years Bday gift so much that I used the promo code the get it again this year and I am so interested to try out the UD spray too!

hydee77

(0) Hearts

I got the Holly Jolly bag and I love the Fresh Petal lip treatment so I will definitely consider buying a full size tube when I am out of the sample.  I already love Buxom mascara so getting another tube of that is a nice bonus.  I haven't tried any of the other products yet.

lilyyy

In exactly 28 minutes I am going to rush home and (hopefully) get my Holly Jolly bag! SO EXCITED!

rumbalove

(0) Hearts

I'm excited for you! 

lsp2005

I ordered and received the first bag you posted. I tried the lipstick and the color looked awful on me. I liked its consistency though. I also tried the Ojon hair treatment. It smelled awful so I don't think I want to use it again. I also applied the Smashbox and it worked wonders. I had the remnants of a blemish and it covered it right up. It looked seamless with my foundation. I am waiting to try the rest of the items in the bag. But I am excited to try them all out.

shapeshifter

Celebutard is a dud, but a use has been found for it! Use it under any lipstick that it's a little too bright or bold and it makes it much more wearable.

StraightRhodes

I love celebutard but maybe it doesn't work on darker skin tones? I am quite pale.

rumbalove

speaking of celebutard, maybe mixing it with liptar can make it wearable :smileyhappy: 

lsp2005

I threw it out. I don't need to clutter my make up bag with a color I am not going to wear and I feel like I have enough colors to change the color of other lipsticks. I really appreciate the ideas though! I have light beige skin. My foundation is Marc Jacobs beige light, but I have very rosy lips so the celebutard did nothing for me. Thanks though. :-)

lilyyy

Next time donate to your local women's shelter instead of tossing. :smileyhappy:

spoiledbrat

My #3 bag arrived today and i love it - i received some things i already use and now have a travel size and i received some things i have wanted to try - the OH sample is at least 2x larger than the one offered as 100 pt perk :smileyhappy:

that being said, i would like to be able to order #1 or as many as i want - if some were able to get more than one, we should all be able to - i know how awful it is to have your orders cancelled so on second thought i would not want that to happen to anyone else - it is not the end of the world, but it certainly is not fair and i know life is not fair blah blah blah

rumbalove

(0) Hearts

I love OH :smileyhappy: I would love to order that bag too!!!  

ragdoll4mom

My favorite was the Holly Jolly.  I already use the fresh sugar lippies and have used Origins Plantscription in the past.  The one item I for sure want to get is the PTR oilless oil.  I received an in store sample of this, and it is absolutely wonderful.  I've been thinking of trying the Living Proof line.  So this is a chance to try something from that line.  UD has not disappointed me with their other stuff that I've tried so I'm sure this UD sample will turn out to be just as great.  This will be my first time trying any Too Faced, Buxom, LP,  and Clean products.

mafan

I hope I get the Anastasia Lash Genius.  I really want to try that out without having to buy it and then return it if it doesn't work for me.  I wasn't impressed with the Bare Minerals product that's supposed to do the same thing.

Until today's package arrives I won't know for certain if I've got it, of course.  I already know I like the Smashbox mascara, and have a full sized tube of it.  I opened 4 different minis to try when I tossed my Smashbox mini (it had been close to 6 months) and I don't like any of them as much as that one.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 21 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • hydee77
    • spoiledbrat
    • lilyyy
    • beautytester
    • mafan
    • StraightRhodes