fashionforlife18

3 Free Samples...

Is anyone else as sick as I am with these samples lately? I'm over the foundation samples! I'm ready for the makeup and skincare samples I know and love from Sephora not these lame foundation ones haunting the samples page... Just when I think they're gone they reappear!

Who else is over it?

Come on Sephora, give us better samples! Pretty please? :smileyhappy:

ShinyMagpie

Re: 3 Free Samples...

(0) Hearts

At least we get to choose our samples with Sephora. With Ulta you just get to say makeup or skincare and they choose them for you. 

LuckyWinter

(0) Hearts

Plus on sephora.fr they get FIVE samples per orders!! So unfair :smileysad:

lecia1167

(0) Hearts

The perfume samples are great to keep for traveling though. You get several uses out of them.

amerie

(0) Hearts
LOL i agree!!!!! The worst are the fragrance samples! hahaha and then the foundations. THey should let us sample the best sellers come on already! Its worst enough we dont get samples at check out in stores AND now wack samples on line? where is this world coming to lol
lilyyy

(0) Hearts

Ugh, foundation samples. These are my least favorite items. Please never bring them back.

garnett

Ooh YSL-  I may just place that order now!  :smileywink:

Kiki1517

FYI a few of them have changed and there's a set of YSL glossy stain samples and a set of UD primer potions. That is more like it :smileyvery-happy:

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

I agree!  Can't wait for turnover.  Holding on to three or four orders until there's something new.

I hate foundation and foundation shopping (BORING), the samples are too small to matter anyway, and if I do want a new foundation it's a serious trip to Sephora to do some testing, comparison, and then long term wear-testing.

garnett

Last week I got a sample of Marc Jacobs foundation and concealer.  The concealer sample was ample and I discovered a new favorite.  Otherwise yes- enough with the dot of foundation.  What exactly am I supposed to do with that?  Put it on a hamster?  LOL  Let's see some samples we can fall in love with! 

spoiledbrat

They were great last week, but I noticed the old clunkers slowly creeping back in. Loved the variety last week. Thankfully I have received extra samples, some delux, in every order this past week! The extra stuff was better than what is currently offered. If they keep that up that will be fine with me. It is time to send those foundation samples to a woman's shelter or to our female soldiers.

snowshoe

(0) Hearts

I agree...I guess they have to unload all these foundation samples first.

shapeshifter

(0) Hearts

I agree! They're awful! Sephora, enough already! You're just making me hate foundation even more and not giving me anything new to get addicted to (o:

jojobe

It's not like they give you hardly enough to cover your face either. It would be ok if like the hourglass they were enough to do something with. Most of them are barely enough to do a shade match, how am I supposed to know if I like the way it wears by a swipe down my face??? Add those cards to the variety samples or something- I am with you all the way!

ShinyMagpie

(0) Hearts

Hate the foundation samples. I prefer fragrance samples but I get sick of seeing the same ones over and over. 

spacesuit

This is how I feel as well. I wouldn't mind getting foundation samples if they had enough product to actually cover my face!

fashionforlife18

(0) Hearts

I completely agree! I'd rather go in a store to try a foundation anyways. How about some mascara samples or something new and fun? I like to try a foundation for at least 3-7 days and see how it plays with various lighting which isn't all that feasible with those tiny samples.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 23 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • fashionforlife18
    • spoiledbrat
    • jojobe
    • lilyyy
    • amerie
    • garnett