Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

2017 Spring Summer Found in the Wild

Posting all products that you see new on Sephora (though sometimes elsewhere as well).  I will heart all posts of something new.  Since the Spring collections are what is showing up, I started a new thread.  I might duplicate a few items from the past thread, sorry if I don't tag those who posted, but I don't want to cross tag just to note that you posted (and thanks for posting!!!).

Re: 2017 Spring Summer Found in the Wild

Thank you, @meganlisa!  Don't worry about it; I have my answer from the other kind ladies.  Thanks anyway!

@Ispend2much6 sorry!  I started a new job and I am not near my own computer much these days.  It's been a real juggling act.  

@meganlisa  No apologies necessary!  Congratulations on your job. I hoped it's everything you'd hope it would be.  I almost make it sound like a new relationship, don't I?  lol

@Ispend2much6 But I love that analogy.  We flirt with so many things in life, and each experience only adds.  Makeup is kind of the same thing, constant magic and the chance at reimagining.  You got the concept down pat!

Little old me??? why, you are very kind@Ispend2much6. The truth is I never succumbed to the Meteorites allure. Unbelievable right? 

I think @ExquisiteGypsy@ChicDabbler, @Mochapj and @luvgloss13 are the Meteorites experts that can help you here 🙂 Ladies?

P.S. I really wish I could help, I know the angst of not knowing if the item you bought online is original or not 😞

PhotoGrid_1487375158347.pngThat's my Blanc pearls. If you are unsure about counterfeit, you can also email Guerlain with pictures and ask them if it's legit. Not all brands will respond, but I asked Burberry about one of their asian LE and they responded to me.

The only different Blanc packaging I know of was the old ones with all white (matte, shimmery, glittery) balls but I think the side was stripes with 1 row of dots instead of scales like the current ones.

@ChicDabbler  Thank you so much!  Yes, yours matches Exquisite Gypsy's, with the dots on the side.  I'm going to return mine.

Thanks for tagging me in this @DaintyDiva. I hope I can help a bit, @Ispend2much6!

I have lots of LE meteorites but not all the ones from the regular line. I have the Clair 02 in a compact rather than in the regular ball form, so unfortunately I can't say what colour the packaging is for sure on that. However, I do own the blanc de perle. I've taken some photos of mine so you can compare it to yours...

IMG_7156.JPG

IMG_7157.JPG

IMG_7158.JPG

IMG_7159.JPG

@ExquisiteGypsy  You are beyond kind!  Thank you!

Your container is different from the Blanc de Perle one I received, and is the same as my Medium. Hmm...my Clair 02 is like my Blanc; makes me wonder if that is counterfeit also.

Thanks again. 

@DaintyDiva  Shocked, I tell you; I am shocked!  Thank you so much for responding.  You're right; it's a gamble every time.

New Chanel coffret.

I must contain myself! Heart Oh, the forbidden love Heart

Chanel Coffret

Sold out already. Is this an online exclusive??

@sungelly87, it's available again. They don't say if it is an online exclusive, but I would imagine so. They just say it's Limited Edition.

Oh, that Guerlain set is cute!  That's a nice way to try the primer too.

I was planning on buying Cils D'Enfer in brown this month. Got all happy when I saw this set, then I noticed it was the black 😕 Now I'm feeling like a spoiled child that didn't get her way 😄 I'll just pass the set like the well behaved girl I am 🙂

I purchased the set today. I fell in love with the cuteness instantly.😍🐕😍 (I am a sucker for all things miniature and pretty when it comes to skincare and cosmetics. I'm too fickle for full-sizes of most things, anyways)! 

Farsali is up! Thx mocha!  Now lets hope Jo Malone and La Mer follow shortly 😉

http://www.sephora.com/farsali

I really want to try out this brand.  The gold elixir looks right up my alley.  

Thanks - you rock!

I was about to place an order with Farsali, but I'll wait to do it through Sephora (Free shipping, goodies, sample and cutback :))

367 Replies
testing