Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

2017 Spring Summer Found in the Wild

Posting all products that you see new on Sephora (though sometimes elsewhere as well).  I will heart all posts of something new.  Since the Spring collections are what is showing up, I started a new thread.  I might duplicate a few items from the past thread, sorry if I don't tag those who posted, but I don't want to cross tag just to note that you posted (and thanks for posting!!!).

Re: 2017 Spring Summer Found in the Wild

Also on Nordstrom (& it's discounted! I think they are price matching Macy's 10%)

Milk Mars holo stick is available in the US!

http://www.sephora.com/holographic-stick-P420202?skuId=1913300

I don't know if anyone else was waiting for this set, but the Marc Jacobs Enamored with Shine set is back in stock!  (It's limited edition, and I was regretting not grabbing it before it went out of stock, especially after I tried the Rah Rah promo!  🙂 )

marc jacobs

http://www.sephora.com/enamored-with-shine-4-piece-travel-sized-lip-gloss-collection-P418214?skuId=1...

Dior calls it a lip tint, but it looks sort of like a liquid lipstick to me? 

diorliptattoo.png

Whoops this should have been posted to the Dior thread.

Thanks for posting - I've been waiting for these to arrive!

Popping in really quick to share some pics of the new Sun Safety kit. I think @shimmerbait posted a few pages back. It's now available on the site (US, and no longer APP access only).

http://www.sephora.com/sun-safety-kit-P418628?keyword=SEPHORA%20FAVORITES%20Sun%20Safety%20Kit&skuId...

I think this is my favorite bag so far. It's a heavy semi-translucent/matte plastic. I love it and will definitely use it.

Everything was packed nicely. There are so many things I'll be using this summer, so it was an excellent value!

IMG_4396.JPGIMG_4394.JPG

DANG IT!! I cannot BELIEVE I missed these 😞 It's always such a bummer when being at work gets in the way of my makeup stalking! ;-/

Thanks for the heads up! Went for it and ordered the Coral Gypsophila Le Rouge cuz the likelihood of the whole collection being in stock by the time the time the sale rolls around is really low.

As of this posting, the two summer lipsticks are OOS/coming soon on the .ca site.

So these were up for Canada earlier but now oos? @veronika23 @justj3n

@Anewxayup... just like the MJ bronzer. Basically when you see something on the Canadian site you have to jump on it because who knows if it will come back in stock.

well that just blows 😐 

Thanks @justj3n @veronika23 not sure of I can go all ninja stalker since I am a little preoccupied trying to get better..but surely annoyed things don't even last half a day. 

@Anewxa  maybe it will come back in stock later... like in a few weeks maybe... ugh... we just never know! Hope you feel better real soon! If it wasn't for @lipstick4soul tagging me I would have missed it!

Thanks @veronika23 I do hope I get better soon too..I am sick of being sick haha..

testing