Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

2017 Spring Summer Found in the Wild

Posting all products that you see new on Sephora (though sometimes elsewhere as well).  I will heart all posts of something new.  Since the Spring collections are what is showing up, I started a new thread.  I might duplicate a few items from the past thread, sorry if I don't tag those who posted, but I don't want to cross tag just to note that you posted (and thanks for posting!!!).

Re: 2017 Spring Summer Found in the Wild

Benefit Cheek Parade back in stock for US and Canada - Can't recall who was waiting for this...

http://www.sephora.com/cheek-parade-P418013?skuId=1931575

Burberry has a new Light Glow Blush, the color is Dark Earthy no. 11. As a huge fan of Earthy no. 7, I'm so excited to see how this compares. 

http://www.sephora.com/light-glow-natural-blush-P399009?skuId=1908409&icid2=products%20grid%3Ap39900...

image.jpeg

image.jpegDark earthy vs Earthy

image.jpeg

Tatcha, why you so pretty??? Mint is my fav color, and the mint/white/gold combo kills me. I mean, I don't NEED this but I kinda need this. I already have like, 2 full size moisturizers, but if I reuse this jar forever then it's worth it, right???

http://www.sephora.com/the-water-cream-P418218?skuId=1932920

Have you seen the one in a million LE packaging on their site - it's only available in the dewy skin mist and the enzyme rice powder. I don't use either item but wowwww that design, so drool-worthy! 

@xcicee I did! The black/gold maple/cherry blossom packaging is also available on Sephora! Too bad the mist doesn't really work for me, so I'm just gonna get the cream.

http://www.sephora.com/one-in-million-limited-edition-luminous-dewy-skin-mist-P417875?skuId=1936053&...

Found in the wild IRL!  It looks like there will be two more products coming soon from Sunday Riley's C.E.O. line:  C + E Micro-dissolve Cleansing Oil and the Rapid Flash Brightening Serum.  Picture of the Cleansing Oil below, in a new value set sold at my local SiJCP; price of the set was $65, I think.  I forgot to take a picture of the Serum, also found at the same SiJCP, but I did ask an Associate to make me a sample.  The C.E.O. Serum has a creamy texture, and contains squalane for hydration and glycolic acid for brightening.  I didn't ask to sample the Cleansing Oil, as it contains shea butter, which is a skin irritant for me, personally.  Like Tidal, the C.E.O. moisturizer will also be offered in a 0.5 fl.oz. travel-sized jar; price is $20-something dollars. 

Sunday Riley Sunday School Set.jpg

Sunday Riley Sunday School Set Product Sizes.jpg

@veronika23  The above post probably belongs in your Spring release thread.  You can use it or have me post the images if you want.  I think this thread is mostly for Sephora brands.  For some reason I can't edit the post.

@Ispend2much6  yeah you can repost in the spring releases thread 🙂 Having some problems with BT too 😞

Okay, thanks!  I really wanted to share because it's so pretty.

In the past those problems usually meant the thread had got too large and needed a new one.

There appear to be six new shades of the Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick: The Nudest, Whirls, Molasses, Chili, Mesquite, and 83F-9 (seriously, that’s the name?).

http://www.sephora.com/rouge-cream-lipstick-P249814?skuId=1888312

Can't wait to check them out -- it's a formula I like at a great price (although I wish it was less scented).

They also appear to have discontinued a number of shades -- there are two that I own (Sexy Game and Passion Red) that are no longer listed, and my loves page says they aren't available. There used to be more than 40 colors, and now there are 36 including the new ones.

Such a great value! Awesome find @JenniferOhJenny

This is really cute @JenniferOhJenny thank you!

You're welcome! 🙂

IMG_0105.PNG

IMG_0100.PNG

IMG_0103.PNG

IMG_0104.PNG

I wanna try that tape. And those lip glosses look interesting. Thanks for posting!

Oh wow, thank you for posting. I want pretty much all of those makeup bags. I got the holographic weekender and it is great so I'll probably get the strawberry weekender too, plus the strawberry printed brush.  Those Clare V. Bags are calling to me as well. The lip shaped bag is adorable but I don't need that many brushes. That spring sale better hurry up and get here.

@KMariel I love my holographic weekender. It's so convenient I bought one of the old ones that was on the sale page this past week along with an old Vacatiner bag, which is really nice,too . I've been wanting the holographic Vacationer but the Pro on the Go bag looks cool. It's got inserts you can use to  stand up your bottles, and dividers for your stuff, which I like.

Whoa this is a lot of new stuff! I'm super intrigued in those strawberry sponges.. they're so adorable, and I've had great luck with Sephora sponges in the past.

testing