cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

dpHUE Live Chat with Justin Anderson!

Justin Headshot_New.jpg

Justin Anderson, Celebrity Colorist and dpHUE's Creative Director will be on BeautyTalk on TODAY from 12-1 pm PDT! He knows a thing or two about hair color so if you're trying to rid your hair of brassiness or need a new routine to keep your color bright Justin will be here to help!

I'm opening the thread early at 11:30 am PDT so be sure to visit the thread and ask your hair questions! Ask a question here: http://seph.me/2dGewcw 

Please follow the link above to ask your question, if you post here Justin won't see it!

Re: dpHUE Live Chat with Justin Anderson!

@kssweetheart I sent you an email to help 🙂

@kssweetheart we're reaching out to you! Live chat opens in one hour, hope that time is still on your side 🙂 

Awwww, thanks @KatieBT. Yes, all I wanted was some time - no parsley, sage or rosemary, just time. (thyme) 😉 Up all night and my alarm clock just croaked, what is it with me and electronic gadgets lately? I'm thinking Gremlins, the mean, evil ones - not adorable Mogwai. Love him. ❤ I'm hoping I will get lucky and wake up just in time, stranger things have happened.

Did you happen to send me an email a number of weeks ago? I had posted the request in a thread since no outgoing PM's. I couldn't get into my email account for 4+ weeks - there are about 80k emails in there. Ugh. Can you send me another if you don't mind? Too many emails to go so far back + tablet running slowly isn't helping. Just wanted to ask about something, but not on the boards. Thanks very much Katie. Also, knowing I gave you a laugh really makes me happy, I aim to please and that made me feel so much better. Amazing how a few kind words can turn somebody's day around. Thanks for that. 😊

@kssweetheart you're hilarious and correct! Definitely set a reminder for the live chat if you are interested!

Me again.... of course major error on a post that can't be edited. 😶 "I hope that times is on my side?" Time, time, just plain time! DUH! 😐

I can't wait! I hope that times is on my side. There's that and.... well,  I hope I don't just forget or lose track of time - It's a bit of an issue. 😞

My Mom's friend always said, "My rememberer's getting worse, but my forgetter is getting better!" 😜

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • Justin Headshot_New.jpg
testing