cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's new Wednesday: July 4th Picks

wnw july4.jpg

The Fourth is almost here, and it’s time to celebrate Old Glory and all the good things she stands for, connect with family and friends, watch the fireworks, and eat a lot of barbecued stuff. This week, we at Sephora are paying tribute to the red, white, and blue with three of our newest products. - Kris G. 

Sephora Collection Blush Me 

This fun and luxurious cream-to-powder blush comes in a cute and accessible domed shape to make it easy to apply. The sheer color is easy to blend and layer for a natural flush. Pair it with your favorite bronzer for a radiant glow. 

Korres Greek Yoghurt Wipes Duo 

When you need to get off the most stubborn makeup (or post-picnic barbecue sauce) these wipes offer the ultimate cleanse on the go. The cloths are infused with botanical oils to leave skin moisturized and revitalized while providing a deep clean and removing all traces of makeup. 

Michael Kors Extreme Blue 

Maybe you’re showing your own independence by skipping the family do this summer in favor of a more romantic celebration. This fragrance for men is sexy and dramatic without being overpowering. Noes of fresh bergamot, juniper, angelica seed, and ambrox create a clean, crisp scent that’s both confident and alluring.

What's new on the site that's caught your eye this week? Show and Tell! 

Re: What's new Wednesday: July 4th Picks

Haha... I have a waaaay too of a long list to share here. But I mostly am just hinting for Christmas presents already... 😉

After watching an awesome tutorial online for the Too Faced sugar pop eye shadow palate I just knew I needed that in my life! I do have a lot of eye shadows,  but only one palate from It Cosmetics, and a lot of single shadows from various brands. 😛

I also would love to pick out some Formula X nail polish because that's been my favorite nail polish lately.

But man, those Sephora blushes look AMAZING! Definitely interested in those, too!

XOXOXO

I'm really interested in the new Sephora liquid illuminators. I'd love to see swatches of the 3 colors on different skin tones. 

I definitely want Tarte's LE energy noir clay palette!  I've been eyeing it and waiting for it to become available on Tarte's website (and I have a voucher from Gilt City that I could buy it with), but I don't want to wait now that I see it available with Sephora!  My other preferred beauty retailer doesn't carry Tarte...so I wait longer or buy now (someone tell me I don't have to have it right NOW)! 

I'll probably try out the blush, since cream tends to work better on my dry skin.  However, a word of warning on the Korres makeup wipes-I used some of them, then used my Caudalie Cleansing Water.  The wipes don't do well with removing makeup at all, I've found.  When I used the Caudalie and a cotton round after, it took a couple of the rounds and the water to remove my makeup completely.  I used up the pack, hoping that it was just a few that weren't working, but it was the entire pack. I usually wear tinted moisturizer or CC Cream, so it's not even waterproof makeup I'm wearing to begin with.  Infused with yogurt and botanicals is a great idea, but those wipes do not remove most traces of makeup.  Better ones would be the First Aid Beauty or Koh Gen Do ones. 

Special summoning power! You make me feel like a wizard (I like, but I think it's just cuz I'm an admin). I'll look into getting special summoning powers for Hall of Famers though. 🙂 

@candacebt

@titan06

Yeah, I got a second email when Candace did it again but nothing when Titan06 did it.  Looks like Candacebt has special summoning power.  I've been tagged before, but I never got a message before today.  Looks like it does not work for the most part.

The new Stila cushion eyeliners! They look amazing, already eyeing the purple, teal and smokey quartz...

@notcreative Indeed, the tagging feature has been around for a while, but I've generally only used it in blogs. 

I will let you know how they compare!

@notcreative - The tagging feature has been around for several years.  I only got one e-mail in all the times I was tagged.  I and other BTers used it a lot, but we received very few, if any, notices, so I just quit using it.

@candacebt

Is that tagging feature new?  I've seen people tag me before, but I never got an email telling me about it.  I feel like a kid with a new feature.  And, please let me know what you think of them compared to OH wipes.  I love the OH wipes, too.

Testing

@heartsmyface

@mk89

@nancienano

I actually really want to try the Sephora Blush Me in Young Love. Really curious about the formula! 😄

@ gogreyhound I want that brightening mask too!

@notcreative - I literally put the Korres wipes in my basket after I posted this. I just ran out of my fave Ole ones so I'm due for a new pack!

I would like to try the Korres wipes.  Hopefully, they are as nice as they seem.  My stash is insane at the moment, so I am all stocked on wipes.

I am still dying to try the MJ Mod Noir, as well as the new Glamglow brightening mask!  I would share pics but for some reason my ipad wont let me anymore...i get booted out of the Sephora app if I try to upload a pic. >:/

Oh that looks like it will be a good one for you. Great find! 

image.jpghttp://www.sephora.com/colorful-blush-P291430?skuId=1661123

This! I'm ordering it this week. This color looks like the perfect contour for my fair skin. 

17 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos2
  • wnw july4.jpg
  • image.jpg
testing