Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's Your Dream Live Chat?

We have live chats every month and do our best to select brands we know you will want to talk to. Instead of playing the guessing (okay, assuming) game, we want to hear who you want to talk to. Maybe there was a live chat you really enjoyed years ago, a new brand you want to learn from or a YouTuber or MUA you're crazy about...

Here's the question: What's your dream live chat?

We can't make any guarantees but will do our best to deliver people you want to talk to!

Re: What's Your Dream Live Chat?

i missed so many good threads. i'm hoping it's ok to bump this. 

FRANCOIS NARS. or a NARS aritst / art director like james boehmer (he may not be with NARS anymore but same idea. i'd add him to the list regardless). i'm very interested in the brands i see as glam oriented but NOT instaglam. 

CAROLINE HIRONS ! i like the idea of a well versed esthetician that can promote / recommend many products throughout sephora rather than a brand rep that is going to stick to their brand regardless of a person's needs.

DEVACURL anything.

Bumping this thread! I want to make sure we factor in everyone's preferences and we have A LOT of brands. Please take a peek at the brand page to make sure to reply to this thread by tomorrow afternoon if you haven't already:) http://www.sephora.com/brand/list.jsp

Anonymous Insider

Collage 2016-09-07 21_38_54.jpgi just got to show the difference my favorite product make!                    #Bumbleandbumblehairdressersinvisibleoilprimer    #Bumbleandbumble #BbInstantStyl #contest

Kathleenlights

Francois Nars

Norvina 

@Titian06 and @Tamara76 funny you said that! Our live chat this month will take place at 9 am PST so noon EST. I hope you're able to sneak in around lunch to ask a question! Info should be up this week 🙂 

I second @Titian06 's comment - It would be cool to sometimes have the live chat later in the day/early evening for those  of us who get really busy at work during the day.  I also love @Insomniacmuffin's idea of a forum where we can give ideas to the marketing/sales teams (but we'd have to commit to keeping it positive).

I wanna talk to the marketing and sales team.

I want to discuss PROMOS AND PERKS.

Cause, I got some comments. and ideas! 😄

Hourglass or Drunk elephant!

Lisa Eldridge (again, please)

Besame

NARS

DevaCurl

NARS

KVD

Urban Decay

Tarte

I would love for a LIVE chat to be at a time when those of us who WORK on the east coast and in the mid west can actually participate in real time.  I do not have access to the Internet for personal use during my work day, not to mention I'm at work to work.

Skin Laundry

KVD

Ole Henriksen

Peter Thomas Roth

I would love to have chat with the founders of  any of the skinc care brands which are recently launched at Sephora e.g Skin Laundry, Deciem, Consonant etc

For makeup brands, Chat with rms beauty, MUFE would be great.

Jerrod, KathleenLights, Peter Phillips, Anna Wintour, Carisa Janes, Wende Zomnir, Susanne Langmuir

I've really enjoyed the Kate Somerville, Ole Henriksen, and Living Proof chats as those are brands I really enjoy and often make recommendations from. I really like that Sephora has this feature and allows for myself, existing fans, and inquiring minds to speak with either brand founders or representatives to really explore a line and gain that personable access.

I'd love to see a Nails Inc chat, the Nail Kale base coat really turned me onto the line and now it's the only base coat and top coat I use (the 45 Second Caviar formula). I also have a few polishes from them and love the brush and formula. 

DevaCurl is another hair care line I'd love to join in for the Live Chat opportunity as it's another love of mine for my slightly wavy hair. 

Hourglass 

Makeup forever

Kat Von D

Bumble and Bumble

T3 Hair Tools

Kat Von D- missed the chat last time 😞

Marc Jacobs

Tom Ford

Viseart

Dr. Dennis Gross

Jerrod Blandino Too Faced

Anastasia Beverly Hills 

Margot Elena Tokyo Milk Dark

Urban Decay

I forgot to mention Nudestix. It has only recently become a new favorite of mine.

Deva Curl

Viseart

Josie Maran once again

Natasha Denona and Marc Jacobs himself!

Nars and Tom Ford!

38 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Collage 2016-09-07 21_38_54.jpg