cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: Your NEW Beauty Essentials

12.16_WNW_V2.jpg

With holiday shopping winding down (or just starting) it’s time to reward yourself for all that hard work. Today we're gushing over three new products we think you'd love to take for a spin!

Drybar Mr. Incredible The Ultimate Leave-In Conditioner 

Drybar’s newest addition is an absolute must for all hair types. Spray Mr. Incredible onto your damp mane from midstaft to ends and style as usual for amazing results. Not only does this leave-in conditioner smell like a dream but it also prevents breakage, adds shine, smooths frizz and repairs damage. Sounds incredible to us!

Benefit Cosmetics Shy Beam Matte Liquid Highlighter

If you’re all about that contour life you’re gonna love Benefit’s newest highlighter, Shy Beam! This luminizer comes in a pale-pink, liquid formula and offers a matte finish for a naturally lit complexion. Apply it under your foundation or on top of your makeup for some extra light!

tarte Tarteist™ Lip Paint

Looking to create a seriously pigmented matte lip? Look no further because tarte’s new lip paint has you covered, or should we say painted? Whether you want to slay the matte lip game in ‘Yaassss’ or ‘Twerk’ it out with a sassy pout there’s a shade for everyone in this gorgeous lip paint.

Are you seeing anything new to the site that’s catching your eye? Show and tell!

Re: What’s New Wednesday: Your NEW Beauty Essentials

@TeaCupGirl got it! So this promo WILL be going live on .CA but isn't up yet.The actual date isn't set in stone but start checking the site in the next few days... It'll be up soon!

And yes. ALL THE THINGS from Dry Bar! Someone must really like you that's an amazing bday present 🙂 Happy belated birthday!

@KatieBT If you scroll down a little in this thread someone received it and shared photos.  It is one of those 'when you spend $25' promo codes.  JOLIETRIO  

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/ACTIVE-PROMO-CODES-13-SPRING-2015-EDITION/m-p/2309976#U2309976

I hope they're coming to Canada so I can give them a shot for a couple days as I don't always have time to go to a store.  🙂 

And I love Drybar ALL THE THINGS, too.  I just received the Buttercup for my birthday and I'm obsessed with blowdrying my hair now.  

@TeaCupGirl if you send me the link I can find out if the trio will be coming to Canada 🙂

@wheeeee I love them too! I went to the Dry Bar salon and now I'm hooked...

oooooooh, LOVE Dry Bar! Wanna try!

I'm curious about Tory Burch's new Jolie perfumes.  The little trio with purchase isn't available in Canada, though.  

http://www.sephora.com/tory-burch-jolie-fleur-rose-P404267?skuId=1780113

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • 12.16_WNW_V2.jpg
testing