Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Vitamin Nectar

07.13_WNW.jpg

Fresh Vitamin Nectar

Want a radiant glow and revitalizing boost? Why, of course! Fruit isn’t just good for the body, it’s also a natural, effective treatment for the skin. This revolutionary mask is enriched with 50 percent real crushed citrus fruits—which includes a powerful blend of oranges, lemons, and clementines naturally packed with AHA fruit acids to clarify, soften, and smooth skin. A vitamin fruit complex featuring vitamins C, E, and B5, lemon and orange fruit extracts, and minerals revitalize a dull complexion for a healthy-looking, vibrant glow. Your skin will never be happier. –Tacy J.

What’s your favorite way to give your skin a boost? Show & Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Vitamin Nectar

Do you guys like this product? I just picked it up and excited to use! 

You're welcome @KatieBT.  I mix Kevita water kefir with Berry Well Immune Support herbal mix for my son.  It works miracles!

@Ispend2much6 I need to get back on my 'bucha hype my acne will not go away! Thanks for the much-needed reminder 🙂 

Glucose and Fructose?  Since these are not good taken internally, why would they be good used externally?  @Ispend2much6 is correct, probiotics are much better!

Believe it or not, probiotics, taken internally, really work.  I have a family member with moderate acne and when this person drinks a probiotic drink regularly (either a water kefir or kombucha,) that is combined with herbs, it clears up quickly.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • 07.13_WNW.jpg
testing