Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Valentine's Day

Hey BTers! What's New Wednesday has been on hiatus for a bit, but I'm bringing it back! And this time I have a little help. Meet Tracy (Hi Tracy!) a Sephora.com writer who gets to see every new product we put on the site even before I do. Who better to talk about what's new and exciting on Sephora.com?

Check out her picks for Valentine's Day, and let us know what new products you're excited about in the comments. (The Boscia mask set is already in my cart, but we won't talk about that.)

Vday 2.12.jpg

"Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to celebrate your affection for friends and family. Show your sweethearts a little love by gifting them with these beauty must-haves. Or why not indulge and treat yourself? You deserve it! Either way, take a peek at these super sweet product picks."

Philosophy My Heart To Yours Set

"This sweetly scented trio includes a three-in-one formula, a luxurious body lotion, and a high-gloss, high-flavor lip shine, all enriched with a delectable, sweet citrus vanilla fragrance. Your hair and skin will be left super soft, hydrated, and beautiful. Plus, it makes the perfect gift for a special gal pal!"

boscia The Art Of Multi-Masking™ Kit

"This is perfect for a ladies night in or to prep for your big V-Day date. A limited-edition set of four super powerful peel-off masks for a beautiful, youthful-looking complexion including Bright White, Luminizing Black, Cool Blue Calming, and Green Tea Oil-Control. You can “Master the Art” by testing out their mask combinations and apply the versatile formulas with the included brush. Definitely a fun and relaxing experience!"

Buxom Lips So Luxe™

"This three-piece Buxom glossy lip collection includes all the essentials for kissable lips. The sweet lip-plumping shades come in candy pink, peach sorbet, and iridescent coral. I love the super smooth application, glossy finish, and tingling effect!"

Re: What's New Wednesday: Valentine's Day

I just bought the mask set, so I will report back! Very excited!

Ooooh, Candace, I bet that mask set is fabulous! I got the Bosica mask set with 3 masks back in November and I loved it! This one is even better value! 🙂

I'm really excited to try Bite's Lip Mask ( yes, I know it was new awhile ago, I'm late to the party.) That's going to be my little V-Day gift to myself! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I'm very intrigued by First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Liquid Recovery.  I love FAB products, but I am just not sure where to fit this into my routine.  I'm dying to hear more about it and read more reviews.  

http://www.sephora.com/ultra-repair-liquid-recovery-P385330?skuId=1567197

Anonymous Insider

This Valentine’s Day, when everybody is busy giving cards, chocolates and flowers, how about doing something unlike others .find some amazing valentines beauty combos at

-stares at Buxom and adds to list- Their lip pencils are so amazing! My lips love them and they are non-drying. 

Sephora's luster matte shadows

I'm kind of obsessed with masks lately. I've had my eye on that multi-masking kit. 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • Vday 2.12.jpg
testing