cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: True Tincture

01.25__WNW.jpg

Boost skin’s energy levels for a refreshed, luminous complexion. These two skin care essentials from belif are enriched with the miracle herb, chamomile, which is known for its super-revitalizing and soothing benefits. After your regular cleansing ritual, generously apply the True Tincture Mask. This wash-off, gel-like formula quickly absorbs into skin, delivering essential moisture and invigorating for a healthy-looking glow. Then, using a small amount, gently pat and press the True Tincture Essence into skin to brighten and balance the complexion, while improving skin’s texture and tone. –Tracy J.

What’s your go-to ingredient for a radiant complexion? Show & Tell!

Re: What’s New Wednesday: True Tincture

Chamomile has always been one of my favorite ingredients in skincare, going back to a Guerlain  product that I loved years ago.

I love chamomile tea also.  🙂  I would try these belif  Chamomile products.

This looks so interesting! I would try this!  Especially the mask. 

My go to ingredient for radiant skin would be Retinol or lactic/glycolic acid.  😄 I like the Drunk Elephant Glycolic serum and Sunday Riley Good Genes and Luna oil. 

I have never tried a chamomile face product, but this looks super interesting!  I love  the Belif True Cream Aqua bomb, so I'm sure these will be similarly amazing!  I'll have to check them out!

I am currently obsessed with Sunday Riley Good Genes and Luna Oil to keep my complexion radiant! ❤️

this looks lovely! i really love the belif line, so i expect good things from this. glycolic acid/lactic acid seem to work best for my skin. i have had less luck with vitamin c and retinols.

Honey.  Rose.  I have not tried chamomile but will try this product.  First, I love and use Korean skincare.  Next, I love Belief.  Last, chamomile is such a great all around ingredient and so I can only imagine it's great for skin care as well.  Glad this was posted!

I'm with Jemly on this one. Lactic Acid is my go-to for radiance. I get good long-term results with glycolic acid, but lactic acid just gives me an immediate radiance.  I don't think I currently have any products with Chamomile (at least not as the focus) and my skin seems to respond well to calming ingredients so I'll have to check these out. 

Yay for more Belif! Forever grateful for Korean Skincare brands being accessible at Sephora. My current go-to ingredient is pomegrante! Really loving the Pomegranate Sephora sheet mask.

I love chamomile for the skin, aromatherapy, and as tea! I'm going to keep these on my radar for sure. As for a go to ingredient, I've noticed that products with fruit enzymes help my skin look fresh and renewed.

I wish skin care companies would spend as much time and money on creating products to help acne/cystic acne!  I don't care if my skin is glowy and bright if my face is covered in cysts.  It was embarrassing when I was a child; it's even more embarrassing as an adult.  More adults suffer from acne/cystic acne than teenagers do!

Too bad they aren't for oily or combo skin.

I'm really intrigued by the mask - sounds like nothing I've ever heard of. I hope this becomes a promo code in the future as this would be neat to try out! My favorite radiant complexion items are rose and papaya enzyme.

I have enjoyed every product I have tried from the belif line! The True Tincture Mask sounds lovely! 

My favorite ingredient for a radiant complexion is water. I notice that my skin looks it's best when I focus on water-based products (as opposed to oils and balms). 

go-to ingredient for a glowing complexion: LACTIC ACID !!!!!!!!!!!!

I am looking for a new mask, and this one is exactly what my skin needs! I love the packaging.

I want to try that Tincture Mask!  I love masks!  My fave skincare ingredients are rosewater, retinol and Marula oil!  

Can't wait to try it! I'm currently loving this brand ❤️ 

These look right up my alley! The packaging is gorgeous too, so different than their typical line. I am currently loving their Witch Hazel Essence!

17 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • 01.25__WNW.jpg
testing