cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: #TrendingAtSephora

trending 7.29.jpg

We have the lowdown on covetable beauty products that are having a moment. From bold, berry lips to stand-out brows, here are a few picks that you’ll wanna add to your beauty arsenal. - Lauren P. 

Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick in Afterdark 

The perfect berry shade, Afterdark is a non-drying matte color for an ethereal, lasting lip look. Infused with a highly-pigmented formula that’s infused with vitamins C and E, this moody lipstick brings a dose of antioxidants to lips for a pout that flaunts an ultra-creamy finish. 

Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow in Danzig 

Embrace high-volt eye color with Kat Von D’s Metal Crush Eyeshadow. This long-wearing shadow features a pearlescent wash of saturated, violet color that lets eyes pop. Try pairing it with a nude lip for an even bolder statement. 

Laura Mercier Candleglow Luminizing Palette 

Achieve a glowy look with Laura Mercier’s versatile Candleglow Luminizing Palette. Perfect for creating an allover light-infused radiance, it includes four eye shades and two highlighting powders that refine the complexion so that imperfections are visibly softened for a flawless finish—no matter how late you were out the night before. 

Urban Decay Brow Beater 

Tame your eyebrows with this can’t-live-without, double-ended brow pencil. It precisely grooms and perfects, filling in arches with its pencil’s long-lasting, waterproof formula that creates natural-looking hairs with quick, easy strokes. Then groom and blend with the spoolie brush for a defined brow look.

What's new on the the site that's caught your eye this week? Show and Tell! 

Re: What's New Wednesday: #TrendingAtSephora

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 1.56.33 PM.pngI am intrigued by this...A trustworthy brand with a solid reputation, releasing a variation on a product, always peeks my interest!

Good stuff guys! I'm totally looking at these UD matte lippies too. 1993 is totally calling my name but not sure I can pull it off! 

Ooh, I love the look of the Laura Mercier Candleglow palette - I'm going to have to check it out in store!

I plan on picking up the Kat von D eyeshadows! I swatched them in store and fell in love with synergy.

image.jpg

So totally getting UD 1993 for the nostalgia factor!  Also I've been obsessed with browns and pinky brown lip colors lately so I need this for my collection! 😄

I'm definitely eyeing the UD Matte Revolution lipsticks.  Bad Blood and After Dark especially.  You can never have too many red and berry colored lippies right?!?!?

Totally eyeing the new Urban Decay Matte Revolution lipsticks, especially After Dark! I also want the KVD Metal Crush shadow in Synergy. I have 6 of her Metal Crush shadows so far and I really think they are worth it!

I've been eyeing Smashbox's Brow Tech Matte Pencil, it seems very similar to Anastasia's Brow Wiz but has more product for the same price.

Mhmmmm!

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos3
  • image.jpg
  • trending 7.29.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 1.56.33 PM.png
testing