Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: The Ultimate Travel Bag

WNW_05.11.jpg

The Ultimate Travel Bag

Planning a family camping trip, a cross-country road trip, or a luxurious getaway to the Bahamas? It’s time to think beyond waterproof mascara and sunscreen this summer. This travel-friendly bag is full of 14 sought-after essentials for face, body, and hair to help you stay perfectly groomed on the go. From Bumble and bumble’s all-in-one hair powder to Jurlique’s hydrating Rosewater Balancing Mist, and Sunday Riley’s next-generation retinoid oil to L'Occitane’s Almond Shower Oil for silky-smooth skin, The Ultimate Travel Bag has you covered—from head to toe.

What are your travel bag essentials? Show & Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: The Ultimate Travel Bag

My essentials: facial mist/setting spray, eyeshadow, chapstick, highlight (just to ensure my cheekbones are on fleeeeeek), brow gel/pencil/clear gel, hmmm I could go on but I'll stop 🙂

I just bought this and am really impressed with the value and size of bottles.  Big fan of the B&B dry shampoo, ExfoliKate, and Sunday Riley Luna Oil .  Oh and a very generously sized bottle  (2.5 oz) of L'Occitanne's Amande shower oil.  Even just those 4 products makes the $42 worth it.  

I ordered this....can't wait!!!

My travel bag is simple:

-Bumble and Bumble thickening shampoo and conditioner

-Kiehls grapefruit body wash

-Josie Maran face oil

-Origins night time mask

-and the occasional skin mask or makeup remover wipes just in case 🙂

This bag does look amaze though!!!! When does it come out?

How much extra room is left in the bag for my foundation, primer, and lipgloss?

Gah!  I already have (or have tried) over half the products in this bag but I want it anyway.  The Sephora Favorites sets are my kryptonite.

My Philosophy Purity cleanser , my clarisonic, Caryl Baker spf 30, tinted moisturizer, mascara, and samples samples samples. I don't use any of my samples and instead have a drawer filled with them to use when I got travelling so I'm not forced to travel with full sized bottles of products. 🙂 This is especially great when it comes to wanting to bring perfume. 

I just bought this. So excited!!! It has a few things I've been itching to try like the egg mask, jurlique and lavanila!!! And comes with stuff I love like Alterna and Exfolikate.

@KatieBT  lachaton is right, Tarteguard is only spf  product and it was available as a 100pts perk in this same size for us .

@KatieBT do you know which SPF product doesn't comply? I'm only seeing the Tarteguard in the above photo, and I know that product is still available in Canada... looks like most (or all) of these products are available here separately. Just wondering if I'm missing something 🙂 

Oh no! What a sad day!!! 😞 Thank you @KatieBT for checking for us though!

@fatimamummy and @Persais unfortunately this isn't compliant due to SPF regulations in Canada 😞 

I really like this bag. I would buy it in a heartbeat if i hadn't a jillion skincare/body products already 😛

As for my travel bag essentials-

- a few of my favorite fragrances, decanted in small vials.

- micellar water, an extra cleanser, toner, serums, eye & face creams- all DS.

- facial cottons, cotton swabs, lip balm, facial spray, a few masks and makeup removing towels.

- shampoo & conditioner foils (= the only foils i like :P)

- if it's a short or very casual trip, i will only bring sticks and creams s.t. i don't need to pack brushes or worry about powder breakage.

Thanks @KatieBT 😃

This bag looks incredible. I will have a hard time resisting this.

@fatimamummy and @Persais I'll check on that now 🙂 

Yes, will this be available in Canada!

Are we going to get it in Canada?

18 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos1