Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: The Great Cleanse

Happy New Year! Friend of BT Tracy J is back with her picks to get you started on a New Year's cleanse that doesn't involve kale. What's new on the site that's caught your eye this week? Show and Tell!

wnw cleansers 1.7.jpg

"What has this New Year brought us thus far? New, innovative, and highly-effective cleansing formulations. From cleansing oils to exfoliating powders to makeup removers, you can now shop by your unique, specific skincare needs to find the perfect product for you." - Tracy J.

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Color Smart Cleanser & Mask

"This specially-formulated, two-in-one formula gently yet effectively removes dirt, oil, and makeup while clearing and purifying pores. When used as a mask, it delivers antiaging benefits with active ingredients that brighten, detoxify, and firm the look of your skin. And as you cleanse, it actually changes color to let you know if you’ve properly cleansed or if there are certain areas you may have missed!"

Tatcha Pure Step Camellia Cleansing Oil

"This rich cleanser not only thoroughly cleanses you skin with a blend of botanical oils, it works its magic to melt off makeup–even water-resistant sunscreens and long-wear formulas. Great for all skin types, it contains vitamins A, B, and E to deeply hydrate dry skin, soothe sensitive skin, and decongest oily skin. Fun fact: Camellia Oil has been one of the geisha’s most treasured secrets for centuries, used to remove their iconic performance makeup without drying or damaging the skin."

Josie Maran Argan Exfoliating Cleansing Powder

"This must-try Cleansing Powder creates vibrant, smooth, youthful-looking skin. It buffs away dead skin cells, reduces the appearance of blemishes and age spots, and evens skintone for a completely renewed complexion. The ground-breaking formula is kept fresh until activated with water or Argan Cleansing Oil, then transforms into a creamy paste to treat skin. I like to use it as an allover mask, but you can also use it as a targeted spot treatment, lip scrub, or traditional exfoliator. Either way, the results are incredible!"

Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C x 30™ Vitamin C Brightening Cleansing Powder

"If you want luminous, refreshed, soft, and healthy-looking skin (and who doesn’t?), this water-activated cleansing powder is for you. Once applied, it transforms into a luxurious, creamy facial cleanser that removes all traces of dirt, oil, and impurities. It’s formulated with some amazing ingredients that will do wonders for your skin: vitamin C brightens, smooths firms and improves the look of wrinkles and Baltic amber exfoliates, energizes, and polishes. Use just a little water to create a thick exfoliating paste and more water to create a mild lathering cleanser."

Re: What's New Wednesday: The Great Cleanse

For sure Tatcha Pure Step Camellia Cleansing Oil is what caught my attention. 

Very excited to try some Tatcha products - I picked up the FB Friday deal to try out her cleanser. Yay skincare month!

please disregard this. tried to delete and there's no option for delete, only edit. so sorry!

I already use the ptr camu camu night mask.  I'm considering the face wash.  

Tatcha.  I don't know the brand at all.  

I am wanting to try the Glamglow Supercleanse!  I dont want to like Glamglow products, because they are so expensive...but, darn it, I can't help falling in love with them!  🙂 

I love tatcha!!!

I am crossing my fingers and holding 9th for sephora to get the tatcha indigo line next!

Anonymous Insider

What about a promo code for some of all these new skin care products. I'd like to try those Glamglow cleansers. Or a mini Erno Laszlo sea mud deep cleansing bar. It would be nice for my birthday next week  😛

I've never heard of tatcha, must look into that brand! I still have my eye on the foreo luna ( the white one) but I havent really heard much about the foreo on the boards. 

gem5136 you are spot on about the indigo.  I have the Tatcha Indigo soothing renewal treatment and I put that on everything!   I used it on my son's hands when they got chapped and they were completely healed in 2 days.  He calls it "Smurf lotion" because it leaves his skin tinted blue!:)

Just for the record and in my defense, fingers crossed behind my back, I have never enabled anyone to purchase any item at any time in the past or present. Nor will I in the future. 😉

I just got the Tatcha oil and their rice powder in the mail today, I'm seriously excited to try them out tonight!! I really hope sephora starts to carry the whole line, I ordered the indigo body butter from their website. It's the only thing that has saved my skin this winter, it's seriously life changing. 

Oy, I want everything on the Tatcha brand page now (there are only 3 things, but I want them all). #enablersRus

I can't wait to try the tatcha! I need to finish up my amore pacific first though, haha.

Wow I may be trying tatcha soon with all the rave reviews! I was very interested in the glamglow cleansers and ordered the hydrating mud to foam cleanser. I'm really excited to try it!

Anonymous Insider

Tatcha has such beautiful packaging!

The new Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palettes also looks very promising 🙂
http://www.sephora.com/modernist-eyeshadow-palette-P392707

And the Bite Beauty Lip Lab monthly LE lipsticks - curious about these. I'm hoping that there will be some unusual colors in the future months.

http://www.sephora.com/lip-lab-limited-release-creme-deluxe-lipstick-P392929

Oh Candace, you don't know what you are missing.  Go get yourself some Tatcha!  Super Poshy enabled me to the brand.

We want Tatcha samples!  We want Tatcha samples!  We want Tatcha samples!

We want Tatcha promos!  We want Tatcha promos!  We want Tatcha promos!

I would love to try out the Tatcha Polished Rice Enzyme Powder, especially since it has gotten so many rave reviews, but I already use and am quite pleased with the Boscia Tsubaki Exfoliating Powder, which has a similar concept.  As the Tatcha is almost twice the price of the Boscia, I wonder how different in effectiveness are the two products?

I've never tried anything Tatcha but you ladies are really convincing me. After all of these years here I love (but my wallet hates) that I can still be enabled! 

Very happy to see Sephora expanding the Tatcha line. Love every product I have tried from the brand. The cleansing oil gently removes all makeup and leaves my skin soft and moisturized. I have very dry skin. This cleanser keeps my skin from feeling like it has shrunk after cleaning. Thank you Sephora and Tatcha.

21 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • wnw cleansers 1.7.jpg
testing