Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: The Fixer

02.01_WNW.jpg

Perricone MD PRE:EMPT SERIES™ The Fixer Solid Oil Balm

Do you have dry skin, flyaway hair, or unruly brows? This solid-to-oil balm is the perfect quick-fix! The non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula nourishes pesky rough patches and keeps unmanageable hair in place. Nrf2 Antioxidant Support Complex™ supports skin’s natural ability to combat environmental aggravators and improves visible signs of aging. Not to mention, this product comes in a sleek jar that allows for portability so you can hydrate on the go. -Tracy J. 

What’s your favorite all-in-one product? Show & Tell!

Re: What’s New Wednesday: The Fixer

Hmmm, this sounds like an interesting product but I'm not sure how I feel about using one product in multiple ways. I don't even like most "multiple" type products, let alone have a favorite of it. But I guess I would say Josie Maran's argan oil light which I use on my face, on my nails, and sometimes in my hair.

Forgot to add my favorite multi-use product - Bite Multisticks, of course!  A very different application, but I love how easy it is to create a monochromatic look with them or I can just apply on one place that I want to emphasize.  

Hah, I too thought this was Blue Cocoon!  

This looks really intriguing though. I'm becoming more and more of a fan of multi-use products and this would be perfect for the dry, flaky skin I tend to get around my nose and mouth.  I'm not sure if I could use it on my hair because I like volume, but my brows tend to rebel and could use a tamer.  

I love balms especially in the winter time. I've gone through 3 jars of Dr. Jart's Oil Balm and I'm waiting for it to come back in stock to place another order since it's one of my favorite products. I'm curious to see how the Perricone MD balm compares to Dr Jarts balm. 

In the meantime, you all have done a great job of convincing me to buy the rosebud salve @EvangelineDamon @angel7594 @MariekeBT 🙂

Ditto to thinking this was Blue Cocoon and getting wayyyy to excited that Sephora would carry May Lindstrom!

I love Josie Maran's argan oil as an all-in-one product. I add it to my lotions to boost hydration (not just facial but also body and hand lotion) and have also used her oil in my hair in the past. I also add a drop to my lips when they are chapped. 

@EvangelineDamon@angel7594 I third the Rosebud Salve! It's a life saver for me in the winter. 

XOXO,
Marieke

It looks like blue cocoon. My first thought was Yay!  Sephora is carrying MayLindstrom. I am intrigued by the details of this product though. Sounds like a great multi tasker. I am not a fan how PMD products smell so need to check it out instore.

I second the Rosebud Salve! A quick fix for anything. 🙂 

Rosebud Salve, in the tin.

This stuff has so many uses from chapped lips, knuckles, cuticles, red noses from too much blowing. Eye brow tamer. Tattoo refresher. All that jazz

@Anewxa@veronika23 This is exactly why I clicked into this thread! I've been reading about and seriously considering Blue Cocoon lately, so my heart was all excited!

OMG me too @Anewxa!!!! lol 😄

For a moment I seriously thought this was blue coccoon and that ML was coming to sephora! I will be looking forward to reviews on this one.

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 42 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos1
  • 02.01_WNW.jpg
testing