cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: The Essence

01.11_WNW.jpg

Maximize the performance of your skin care routine. Just splash on Tatcha’s The Essence Plumping Skin Softener for softer, resurfaced, younger-looking skin. It supports antiaging, smooths and resurfaces, hydrates, and helps deliver the skin care treatments that follow more deeply while amplifying their effectiveness. It’s formulated with 98.7 percent hadasei-3, a concentrate of nourishing green tea, rice, and algae—Japan’s three essential nutrients to aid in skin health and a youthful appearance.

And a bonus: you’ll have the chance to give back to help young girls! Through Tacha’s partnership with Beautiful Faces, Beautiful Futures, each purchase of a full-size Tatcha skin care product will send a girl to school for a day. -Lauren P. 

What’s your favorite Tatcha product? Show & Tell!

Re: What’s New Wednesday: The Essence

Another vote for the cleansing oil! I also really enjoy the indigo body butter, indigo hand cream, and supple moisture rich silk cream. 

Easy!

the  gorge skin mist!

sometimes in summertime,I purchase 2!

Makes the skin lovely & dewy💜

All the rice enzyme powders (used up about five of those minis) and the Plum Blossom lipstick 🙂 

rice-enzyme-powder1.jpg

I really love the Indigo moisturizer and the rice powder . The packaging i always so beautiful but most important I always find that the product is good quality and gets results . 

I also love the Tacha line and have tried Camellia Cleansing Oil, Rice enzyme powder, and the Camellia Nourishing Lip balm. Currently, I'm testing out the Essence that I was lucky enough to snag during the promo. It is very light and quickly absorbs into my skin, making it so soft and smooth. 

I haven't really used a Tatcha product that I didn't like. I love the Camellia Cleansing Oil, the Camellia lip balm (my mother LOVES this....thinks it is worth it's weight in gold), the rice enzyme powders, and the lipsticks. I think I need to check this product out as well.

I am also a huge fan of the Camellia Cleansing Oil, it's definitely my favorite cleansing oil. Sounds like I need to try the Indigo Enzyme Powder! 

tatchafav.PNG

This is my favorite because it's gentler on my skin than the classic but still tough enough to cleanse every inch of my face. The ingredients are good, it doesn't have a bad smell (especially for something fragrance free), plus it's a fun blue color! I actually don't know why I haven't written a review for it on the product page yet. Haha.

I just got this mini sample with my order and trying this out. I apply this after cleansing my face in the morning. I have been using the IOPE(Korean brand) essence for a long time and so I am not new to using essence. Mind you, I have only used this for 2 days and haven't noticed a huge difference between my IOPE one and this one. Will have to use it more to see any difference.

I love the Tatcha line and think they make such beautiful products! I also appreciate their partnership with Room to Read where each full-size purchase funds a day of school for a girl. 

My most used Tatcha product over the past few months is their Camellia Nourishing Lip Balm - it is helping my very dry and chapped lips look and feel a bit better. Other favorites are the Camellia Cleansing Oil and Balanced Pore Perfecting Water Gel as a moisturizer in the summer when my skin can get oily. 

EVERYBODY needs to try the cleansing oil, one of the rice enzyme powder, the gold beauty oil (sooo lightweight and absorbs soo well). If you have dry skin or very dry lips, the mist and lip balms are a must try!

The mask, serum and moisturizers are ok. They are hit or miss and overpriced. I've tried every single Tatcha skincare except for the essence and the water gel, so I can't speak for those two yet.

I really like the rice enzyme powder. Just wondering if anyone knows how this Essence stacks up to the SK-II which is what I currently use. I'm in the midst of a breakout currently so I'm holding off on actually trying the mini tatcha essence I got as a promo until my skin is calm again.

I haven't met a Tatcha product I don't like lol. They just continue to impress me!

Tough question! 

I would have to say either the Indigo Soothing Triple Recovery cream (amazing when my skin is really dry or irritated) or the Plum Blossom Lipstick (simply stunning and luxurious) is my favorite. 

But I love Tatcha and must give honorable mentions to the Camellia Cleansing Oil (lovely), the Indigo Body Butter (so rich and soothing), the Overnight Memory Serum (really seems to wake up my skin and it is so much fun to use the little spoon!) and the Rice Enzyme Powder (fantastic, gentle exfoliator).  

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

The Camellia Cleansing Oil, Pore Perfecting Sunscreen, and Indigo Body Butter are my favorite. The indigo really helps with my eczema prone legs, the cleansing oil changed the way I cleanse and exfoliate every evening, and the sunscreen has worked wonders for my oily skin. I am very curious about the new essence and look forward to trying out a travel size, hopefully.  

The Camellia Cleansing Oil is my favorite Tatcha product so far. It's so gentle and removes all of my makeup without stripping my skin.  Their limited edition lipsticks are also gorgeous!  Next on my list to try is the Luminous Dewy Skin Mist.  I'm not blown away by my current hydrating mists but I've heard this one is great for dry skin.  

I've only tried the overnight memory serum and that broke me out really bad. But I want to try the lip balms.

The Camellia Cleansing Oil and the rice indigo exfoliating powder.  I have really sensitive skin and that doesn't hurt my skin when I use it to exfoliate.

The limited edition plum blossom lipstick is one of my very favorite lipsticks and I own a LOT of lipstick!

The cleansing oil is great, the best of the entire line.

I'm sad I missed out on the mini of this item!! I entered the promo code and poof! It was already gone 😞 I love tatcha though! Their supple moisture rich cream is really really nice on my skin, it soaks in and keeps me hydrated, and their cleansing oil is my oily grail and the only one that actually removes my makeup, doesn't burn my eyes, and rinses off completely with no residue!

21 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • 01.11_WNW.jpg
  • tatchafav.PNG
  • rice-enzyme-powder1.jpg
testing