cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: Thanksgiving Beauty

11.25_WNW.jpg

Packing up beauty products for Thanksgiving weekend requires thoughtful planning. We’ve gathered some travel-friendly essentials that’ll leave you with a holiday-ready glow. Throw these into your overnight bag or luggage to look polished and bright during this weekend of travel. –Lauren P.

Formula X Alchemy II

Get holiday ready with Formula X’s Alchemy II nail polish in this champagne rosé shimmer hue. Its micro-glitter base and festive shade will compliment any Fall outfit. Just coat it onto your nails for a gilded, copper nail look with a smooth finish.

Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty Oil

Beat the drying effects of airplane travel with Tatcha’s Gold Camellia Beauty Oil. Rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids, it keeps you moisturized, while the karat gold flecks instantly deliver a natural glow. Use it on your face, hair, and body to hydrate your skin, achieve silky hair, and decrease the look of your skin’s redness. You’ll grace every Thanksgiving get together with pure radiance.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Ombré Obsession Face Palette

Bring a healthy flush to any skintone with this versatile and pigmented blush palette. Create unexpected, glowing blush looks with its cornucopia of ombré shades, four single blush colors, and a universally flattering luminizer. Believe us… you won’t want to leave home without it!

Re: What’s New Wednesday: Thanksgiving Beauty

@jesscheems I've heard amazing things about the pigmentation. Let us know how you like it if you give in 🙂

@TeaCupGirl How are you liking Alchemy II? I love that it's a festive color that's so unique!

I missed out on Alchemy 1, super happy to snag a couple bottles of Alchemy 2.  $9 CDN to boot! (in Sephora)

I swatched the blush palette. I might have to get it. The luminizer is so pigmented and pretty!! I really liked the pigmentation and the blushes were nice and buttery!!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • 11.25_WNW.jpg
testing