Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Supersized Edition

In today's installment of "Shut Up and Take My Money" I have not 3, but 4 new picks that are immediately going in my basket. Let the enabling begin!

OCC 7.17.jpg

OCC Tint: Tinted Moisturizer

I'm a tinted moisturizer girl, so I'm always on the lookout for new formulations. This one from OCC comes looks like it has a shade that matches my skintone perfectly, and the bottle in my kit would make me feel like a professional makeup artist. Destined to be a new fave! 

pinch 5.17.jpg

Pinch Minimergency® Kit For Her - Blue Snake

Any emergency kit with a top coat and a polish remover is after my own heart. I could just throw this in my bag and never be without the essentials!

tarte 7.17.jpg

Tarte Coral Crush Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette  and Lights, Camera, Flashes™ Statement Mascara

I know I'm cheating by picking two Tarte products instead of just one, but can you blame me? Lights, Camera, Lashes is one of my FAVORITE mascaras, and now there's a new version that gives you more volume (in a flashy gold tube, natch). And that palette? The shades look like they'd match any skintone, and are perfect for creating summer and fall looks.

What are you loving that's new on the site this week? Show & Tell!

See what else is new> http://seph.me/1aR1If0

Re: What's New Wednesday: Supersized Edition

@starletta - woooot! #enablersanonymous

@beautylovingirl - you are totally excused 🙂

Anonymous Insider

OK so I know I'm cheating a little (give a girl a break:P) But this is what I'm lovin:

ebacb1ee12a1ff47dbd75d0d91ab6467[1].jpg

And.... I ordered the Tarte palette this morning.  Candace, congrats for enabling!

@Kiki517 - Nice! Make sure to report back!

Started reading reviews on other sites for the OCC Tint and I already gave in and ordered. Can't wait to try it.

I'm going to have to try the OCC Tinted Moisturizer especially it being paraben free.

I've been seing some excitement on fbk over this as well, but I want to see it in stores:

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=SMASHBOX%20Liquid%20Halo%20HD%20Foundation%...

@Spyski - I believe it's shade Y3!

HeYyY!!

I was wondering why Tarte Amazonian Clay Cheek and Eye Palette only comes in one? I mean that is just an aweso0ome idea that you would think they would have at least four different palette combinations? 

So tempted to try out both the Tarte palette & OOC foundations!

I've been meaning to try those OOC lip colors too, haven't gotten around to it.

Hope all the products work wonderfully for you! 😄

Can someone please tell me what shade is #2 on the 2nd row in the OCC TM pic Candace posted? I really want to try this out, but debating between shades.

Go, Candace, go! 😄

Anonymous Insider

Love the design of the Tarte Palette! So adorable! I just bought a tube of MUFE Matte Velvet to try out but now I want the OCC tinted moisturizer too, I need to win the lottery just to keep up with my growing list of products I'm interested in, eek. 

@crayzeeRN & nebel - Agreed! Who do I have to talk to? *Goes to hunt down a color merchant* 

I'd second what CrayzeeRN said, and say THE WHOLE OCC LINE PLEASE!!!

I am SO excited to see the OCC TM at Sephora!! I've been wanting to try this for quite a while- love that it is paraben and silicone free! Can I give Sephora a gentle nudge to sell their foundation too? 😄

15 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos4
  • OCC 7.17.jpg
  • pinch 5.17.jpg
  • tarte 7.17.jpg
  • ebacb1ee12a1ff47dbd75d0d91ab6467[1].jpg
testing