Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Summer picks

Summer is officially here, and Tracy is back with her favorite picks to start the season off right. Check them out!

solsice.jpg

Stila Ready, Set, Summer Makeup Set

"Ready, Set, Summer! This summer-ready duo features a versatile BB formula that primes, hydrates, minimizes the appearance of pores, and leaves skin with a soft, youthful glow along with a super shiny lip glaze in Mango. These products will certainly complete your warm-weather look, and the BB is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes, so you’re able to splash in the waves or lounge in the pool—worry-free."

NUFACE Lifter Vitamin C & Hyaluronic Acid Serum

"As you guys already know, it’s all about serums! This go-to is the perfect summer product. It lifts and tones the look of aging and sagging skin while reducing skin discoloration due to sun damage, aging, and acne scarring. It’s loaded with essential vitamin C, the powerful antioxidant that takes charge of free radicals and repairs damaged skin, leaving the complexion smooth, hydrated, and healthy-looking."

FRESH Black Tea Age-Delay Lotion Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 20

"It’s summertime, the sun is out, and the rays are beaming. The most important thing to remember is protection. This powerful yet soothing formula not only protects skin from damaging UVA/UVB rays and free radicals, it hydrates, firms, and improves radiance. Best yet, a potent antioxidant and the world’s most ancient remedy, black tea ferment, helps to protect, soften, smooth, and impart a lovely luminescence to skin."

What's new on the site that you've got your eye on this week? Show and Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Summer picks

I have one more to add that I just saw! Smashbox Smashbox Be Legendary Long Wear Lip Lacquer. I usually like a thicker gloss and I see a lot of shades that I would want.

http://www.sephora.com/smashbox-be-legendary-long-wear-lip-lacquer-P387176?skuId=1632595

❤️ Melissa

That NuFace serum looks great! Who doesn't need some more brightening and plumping?? I'm also LOVING the new perricone collection- the No Bronzer Bronzer is SO easy to use and looks fabulous on everyone:

http://www.sephora.com/no-bronzer-bronzer-P386466?skuId=1608439

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

@mrsbaine - I want to know too! I've been looking for a contour palette that works on darker complexions. I'd love to get your feedback!

@mrsbaine, let us know which brand's contour kit you prefer. Tag me please. I'm curious.

Jumping on the Smashbox Master Class Palette III bandwagon. Looks so purrrrrty! 

But how cool is this?! (let's turn my one month no-buy into a week, shall we?)

http://www.sephora.com/lighten-up-led-compact-mirror-P385717?icid2=Whats_new_toplevel_sku_grid_P3857...

My Sephora had a ton of the Anastasia one's last weekend. I know because my friend knocked them down as we were leaving with her bag and I cought one of two. 🙂 I should see if they still have it and head out there after work. Anyone try both Anastasia and Smashbox? I'm wondering which one is better. I guess I'll see if they have both in store. 

master class.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/master-class-palette-iii-color-contour-P387424?icid2=Whats_new_toplevel_sku_g...

I'm really interested in the Smashbox Master Class Palette III (as if I need more Palettes). I just love that it has a combo of neutral and warmer/brighter shades and a contour color.

❤️ Melissa

@mrsbaine have you been into your local Sephora lately? Last I walked into mine they had a whole display of all the contouring kits being carried right now! It was beautiful.

Fresh is slowly taking over my skincare collection. I'm excited to try this! 

*panic*

Fresh is coming out with products faster than I can try! Aaaaaahhhhhhh! I had the rose mask, lotus eye gel, and tried the black tea mask. I want to try the rest of the products from those 3 lines, but so much new stuff.... @.@

@ Mrsbaine, Smashbox launched their contour kit a while ago but it ended up getting discontinued for some reason, they've recently brought it back with the spike in popularity for contouring products! So glad they did, it's a beautiful palette and the powders apply really well!

I'm really interested in the Boscia exfoliator powder-- it seems pretty awesome to be able to choose the texture/intensity based on the powder-to-water ratio. Definitely planning on asking for a sample when I'm in Sephora tomorrow to try it out!

http://www.sephora.com/tsubaki-oil-infused-exfoliating-powder-P387068?icid2=Whats_new_toplevel_sku_g...

Oh me too Jellybean! I'm getting Afrique. 

I'm interested in one of the new YSL palettes, maybe 09. I keep hearing that the formula has improved so I'm excited to see for myself 🙂

http://www.sephora.com/couture-palette-P387052?skuId=1627439&icid2=Whats_new_toplevel_sku_grid_P3870...

Hey Candace! I'm pretty interested in a Countour Kit. I see Smashbox has a new one. I've been countouring with a darker foundation powder, but I think I need something that does a bit more shadowing. 

15 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos2
  • solsice.jpg
  • master class.jpg
testing