cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Summer Skin Savers

skin savers 6.17.jpg

Getting the right amount of sleep, maintaining a well-balanced diet, and staying physically active are just a couple things you can do to get that beautiful summer skin. What else? Power up your skincare regimen! These three newbies offer protection, hydration, and antiaging benefits– everything you need to keep skin soft and healthy-looking. - Tracy J. 

Fresh Seaberry Skin Nutrition Booster 

Want a boost of antioxidant-rich nourishment for amplified protection? Of course you do. This super serum is enriched with a pure blend of quick-absorbing concentrated oils that work to deliver essential hydration to all skin types. Not only does it have multiple skincare benefits, the luxurious, lightweight texture is super simple to mix with other beauty products like lotion or foundation. 

Tatcha Polished Deep Rice Enzyme Powder 

This creamy, water-activated, antiaging powder releases debris from skin, leaving it pure, polished, and baby soft. It contains an array of essential active ingredients that work to maintain skin’s youthful-looking luster: Japanese rice bran, which is prized for its skin soothing and smoothing enzymes; gamma oryzonal, an antioxidant that protects against UV damage; and papaya extract, a multitasking enzyme that acts as an exfoliator and skin softener.

Kate Somerville Prime Protection Dual Action Primer SPF 15 

With summer right around the corner, protection is key. This versatile, lightweight primer creates a smooth canvas for flawless makeup application while SPF 15 protects from the sun’s harmful rays. The silky formula minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines, locks in moisture, and supports natural collagen production and elastin for a youthful-looking, radiant complexion. I apply it every morning right before my CC cream. 

What's new on the site that's caught your eye this week? Show and Tell! 

Re: What's New Wednesday: Summer Skin Savers

I've definitely been wondering about that Fresh Seaberry Skin Nutrition Booster, but I am having a hard time figuring out how it differs from the Seaberry Oil. I already mix my Seaberry Oil with my moisturizer at night. 

I really want to try the new Bumble & Bumble Don't Blow It! Anything to cut down on blow drying time haha 😄 

I am super interested in the Fresh Seaberry! I love all things Fresh!

I'm excited about that Tatcha powder since I have oily skin.  I've been incorporating a powder exfoliator into my skincare routine and the entire Tatcha line is intriguing.  

With the mention of "Kate Somerville" my ears and eyes perk up. I need to venture to stores to test that primer!

Sure do @Candace! You can never have too many masks 😉

I've been eying the Erborian BB Creme, the PTR Rose stem cell oil, and the Rose stem cell cream. 

I've been looking at the new NUDE perfect cleanse clarifying oil since I'm interested in trying a new cleansing oil when I run out of Tatcha. But I'm not sure what the difference is between that one and the older Perfect Cleanse Nourishing cleansing oil.

@Zpsid91 - sounds like you're into masks! I love the Erborian green tea BB mask so I'm super interested in the Ginseng one, and I could always use a little extra anti-aging!

I'm interested in this GlamGlow Flash Mud - sounds like an interesting idea, and who couldn't use a little brightening 😉 Also interested in trying the Erborian Ginseng black mask - I love a good anti-aging face mask!! I'm also loving the Algenist Algae mask - it feels so nice while wearing it, and my face so incredible smooth and tighter looking after using - love it and will definitely repurchase

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
  • skin savers 6.17.jpg
testing