Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Summer Self-Tanners

"Check out the latest in sunless self-tanners for face and body and get ready for the warm weather. It’s time to show off a glorious tan, but if you were stuck inside all winter (like most of us) instead of developing the perfect golden glow, you’ll love these innovative, natural, and foolproof products that will have you looking bronzed in no time." - Kris

wnw tanners 6.11.jpg

tarte Maracuja Bronzing Serum

"This gradual bronzer incorporates the power of maracuja oil right into the formula so it conditions the skin and creates instant radiance as it gradually darkens your tone for a natural-looking and streak-free tan. It also has a nice floral citrus scent instead of the chemical smell of most self-tanners."

Sephora Collection Gradual Self-Tanning Body Lotion

"Of course, the perfect tan doesn’t end at the neck. This hydrating formula incorporates HydroSenn+™ to give the skin a beautiful golden, natural glow without streaks or a greasy feel. The tan darkens naturally with each application and then fades naturally when you stop using it."

tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanning Face Towelettes

"Want to get the glorious tan of tarte’s Brazilliance™ tanner in a convenient to-go package? These towelettes are perfect for travel and offer a flawless tan to the face and neck without the mess. They also have a host of skin-enriching benefits including hydration, brightening, and antioxidant protection, and come in a pleasant scent for a soothing application."

Anonymous Insider

Re: What's New Wednesday: Summer Self-Tanners

This product has definitely caught my eye...and I think I might just have to get my handson a bottle 🙂

Perricone MD
No Bronzer Bronzer

I do like Vita Liberata...I may have to try the Tarte packets.

Anonymous Insider

I just tried out the Vita Liberta set I got at your black friday sale along with the set you had as a promo code. I also got some samples of the new Tarte Brazilliance towlettes which I will try after I use up the Vita Liberta self tanner. But so far I'm satisfied with the results of the Vita Liberta set it gives a nice tan.

You will have to let us know how you like the Tarte Brazilliance Towelettes! 

<3, Randee

I cannot wait to try the Tarte Brazilliance Towelettes! I got one as a sample with my online order:)

❤️ Melissa

I definitely want to try the Tarte Maracuja Bronzing Serum! I have the original Maracuja Oil so I am sure this one is amazing! 🙂 

<3, Randee
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • wnw tanners 6.11.jpg
testing