cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Summer Hair, Don't Care

wnw hairnow 6.24.jpg

Summer weather means basking in the sun and playing in the water. Look to these products to help your tresses hold up through heat and humidity while still letting you have your fun in the sun. They’re perfect matches for when you need to enrich your hair’s shine, battle frizz, and achieve those sexy, just-out-of-the-ocean waves. - Lauren P. 

Drybar Sparkling Soda Shine Mist 

This high-gloss mist is a lightweight formula that calms flyaways and frizz. Perfect for any hair type, it’s packed with UV absorbers to prevent fading and keep color brilliant. Mandarin peel and marigold flower extract extend shine while camelina oil adds hydration—creating show-stopping hair, even in the in the driest climates.

Bumble and bumble Don't Blow It 

Bumble and bumble’s Don’t Blow lets you pull off that sexy, sun-dried look—sans the heat. Powered by a plant-based blend that conditions your hair, it gives hair soft bounce, yet maintains its shape. Just work this styling cream into towel-dried hair, scrunch or twist it, and you’re on your way to beachy waves. You’ll love how it gives your hair no-fuss texture while keeping flyaways at bay. 

Living Proof No Frizz Humidity Shield 

Humidity got you down? Living Proof’s No Frizz Humidity Shield is a nearly weightless formula for dry hair that delivers ultimate humidity protection. Infused with a patented frizz-fighting molecule, OFPMA, it fights frizz and flyaways so you don’t have to—without leaving behind product build up. From music festival days to summer nights on the town, it’s the perfect remedy for keeping your hair landlocked. 

What's new on the site that's caught your eye? Show and Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Summer Hair, Don't Care

Facial mists...I am obsessed. Caudalie Beauty Elixer. Mario Badescu rose water facial Spray.  Pur Miracle Mist. Skinfood Red Orange Makeup Finish. Smash box Primer Water. I keep a mist in the fridge for some extra cooling benefits. 

I can't wait to try the new YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer! It looks so pretty! I love the fact that it has golden shimmer in it! 🙂 

I just got the BB in the mail... I'm excited to use it! Hopefully its great!

Yes I second the Lavanila sport deluxe! Will have to pick it up as I'm training for a half marathon this year 😄 and I love the regular Lavanila deo 

I hope the Bumble and Bumble is awesome - I just ordered it! I hate blow drying my hair in summer - too hot! 

Anonymous Insider

The Lavanilla Sport Luxe deoderant. The Lemon Vanilla is my standby, but this says jasmine ❤️

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • wnw hairnow 6.24.jpg
testing