cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Sucré

12.21_WNW.jpg

It’s the most wonderful time of the year! If you are looking to find a sweet treat for someone special on your list, then look no further. Juicy Couture’s indulgent Viva La Juicy Sucré seriously sparkles with mandarin and red currant, while white peach nectar lays over a bouquet of jasmine and orange flower petals. Guaranteed to satisfy any sweet cravings, vanilla and whipped cream blend together and a dusting of delectable cocoa powder sits atop. The stunning gold bottle features a drizzle of white and a big pink, polka dot bow that is certain to make hearts melt. 

Which treat would you turn into a fragrance? Show & Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Sucré

I hate to be the one to call this out, but is anybody seeing what I'm seeing  for the design of the bottle??? OH BOY.

That bottle is super cute!!

I like apple smells in bath products. Those smells translate well.  Crisp, juicy, fruity.

I would choose a Mango (non-dairy) Smoothie.  But, it has to be spot-on!  ;')

Can't wait to try this one! Cute bottle! WANT a mini of it 🙂 

A treat I would like as a fragrance?  Sassafras

I used to have a fragrance that smelled just like brownies.  It was so, so good.

I am not much knowledgeable about the notes. For me it is mostly I sniffed a perfume and either like it or don't like it lol. This one is so cute 😍 I would love it just to sit on my vanity looking pretty!

Gingerbread with whipped cream.  Ginger (outside Origins) is seemingly rare in fragrances....but I love it..

Viva la juicy is one of my favorite fragrances. Excited to try this one!

@Tamara76 I would love a miniature point perk of this!! 🙂

@angel7594Can you imagine this in a mini bottle form?  So cute!

I want this bottle for my collection, it is my favorite design that Juicy has ever created!

That bottle is adorable! 

I agree, the packaging is adorable!  I'm interested to smell this in person.  So many delicious notes!

The sound of it sounds incredible! I want to try it. I like Juicy's perfumes. Luckily for me, marshmallow, honey, and fig are already in a lot of scents, those are some of my favorite treats. 

Sucre sounds like a delicious scent and that bottle is sooooo cute!

My favorite dessert is Key Lime Pie, so I would love to see that turned into a fragrance (if it's not already one!) 

Love the bottle! For some reason it reminded me of these 😄

K1X2W82SDZM0R6_nglVLBsPNzqb3es6eeevgO3vhmV5FVjGUyxNii_lKNnB5affIsXp2uz8=s630.jpg

Wow I have never tried their fragrances but that bottle is just too cute!

The bottle is super cute. Sounds like a very gourmand fragrance. At one time I loved very gourmand fragrances but not so much anymore. That being said I would still smell it in store to see how it was.

What an adorable bottle! It looks like a great gift for a teenager or anyone super girly. I do like fruity floral, but not too sweet. I'd have to smell this one first. 

18 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 12.21_WNW.jpg
  • K1X2W82SDZM0R6_nglVLBsPNzqb3es6eeevgO3vhmV5FVjGUyxNii_lKNnB5affIsXp2uz8=s630.jpg
testing