Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: Studley Sponge

10.19_WNW.jpg

SEPHORA COLLECTION Studley Sponge and Travel Case Set

This black carrying case with a convenient zipper closure features a breathable mesh interior to keep your Beauty Blenders and makeup sponges dry, safely stored, and protected. On top sits a super-cute, funky, and furry keychain character that easily detaches. Plus, this must-have set includes the bestselling, washable, reusable Perfectionist Airbrush Sponge! The unique sponge applicator works well with all types of formulations - including creams, liquids, powders, and minerals - expertly blending and concealing those hard-to-reach areas. And with the included case, it's certain to stay in great shape!

What’s the funkiest beauty product you own? Show & Tell!

Re: What’s New Wednesday: Studley Sponge

hahahaha looks like a cat toy!

I think the funkiest beauty product I own is by Paul & Joe! I have the blushes which have cat shaped pearls in them :D. 

PS I LOOOOOOOOOVE STUDLEY! Omg so cute lol definitely gonna get this sponge buddy!

That furry thing looks like it belongs in the movie Labyrinth.

Labyrinth

Curlformers are probably the craziest looking beauty product I own. You apply them to damp hair and wait until your hair dries (or sleep on them overnight). I think I only used them a few times because they were somewhat tricky to apply and were too uncomfortable to sleep in.

curlformers-reviews.jpg

Why is he so cute?! I'll have to dig through my collection and look for something fun!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos3
  • 10.19_WNW.jpg
  • curlformers-reviews.jpg
  • Labyrinth
testing