Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: Spring Break Splashes

wnw spring break 3.17.jpg

Spring Break Splashes

- Lauren P

Spring break is here! Whether you’re planning to spend your spring break on the road or you’re having a staycation, these spring break beauty musts will put your beauty routines on reset. Here are some newcomers that are perfect for the sunny season.

First Aid Beauty Spring Skin Savers Kit

This skincare kit has everything you need to repair winter weather-beaten skin so you can once again flaunt healthy-looking radiance. Prepare for road trips or hanging out poolside with this skin-renewing set. The Face Cleanser removes surface oils, makeup, and dirt—cleaning and calming the skin. Reduce dry patches and redness with the Ultra Repair Liquid Recover, and then smooth on the Skin Rescue Purifying Mask, a peel-off treatment that works to detox and purify the complexion. The non-greasy Ultra Repair Cream fully quenches dry skin—from head to toe—providing optimal relief to the driest skin conditions and amazing results that’ll inspire you to show some skin.

Formula X The Power Couples- 4 Mani/Pedi Duos

This nail kit is perfect for achieving a gorgeous, salon-worthy mani-pedi. Coat on eye-catching colors—in trendy hues for spring—with this set’s four lacquer duos in eight covetable nail shades. It also includes Formula X’s bestselling The System, featuring the Nail Cleanser, Base Coat, and Top Coat so that nail color stays vibrant and long-wearing. Even if you’re spending your break at home or on a sandy beach, these shades will have you looking fab everywhere you go.

amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo

Keep your hair maintenance to a minimum with amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo. Formulated to absorb oils, it gives your hair some serious body, and is the perfect refresher in-between shampoos. Essential for the jet-setter or the beach bum, this dry shampoo can be misted onto tresses to create an ultra-soft, cleansed look and feel. I like to apply it just before bed to absorb any dirt that could be weighting my hair down so that I’m readily prepared for my adventure by morning.

What's new on the site that's caught your eye this week? Show and Tell!

Re: What’s New Wednesday: Spring Break Splashes

The Body BeautyBlender!  I am the most self-tanner inept individual on the planet.  

AH SO excited they're starting to carry AMIKA. I have been getting products in my birchbox and this is by far the best dry shampoo I have ever tried! Such an underrated/overlooked hair care brand. 

I'm excited about the body beauty blender! Hopefully it works well with self-tanner and/or makeup.

http://www.sephora.com/body-blender-by-beautyblender-reg-P394553?skuId=1689041

Excited about the new Boscia face masks! They look awesome, and I love boscia products!

Amika shampoo is here! So exciting 🙂

I came here just to see if my eyes were playing a trick on me - but it looks like it's true!  amika Dry Shampoo at Sephora!  This stuff is my favorite.

Also I want that orange shade from the Formula X set... off to figure out what it is!

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • wnw spring break 3.17.jpg
testing