cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: Spring Break Essentials

WNW_03.09_V4.jpg

Spring break is quickly approaching, which means road trips, beach days, and BBQ’s. You’ll want to grab ahold of some beauty essentials that both protect from the sun and stay put all day, so you don’t have to worry about pesky reapplication. Check out some of my faves below. –Tracy J.

Vita Liberata Self Tan Dry Oil SPF 50

The most important element when it comes to the sun is protection. And I don’t know about you, but I don’t mind help with achieving a golden glow. This three-in-one self-tan dry oil delivers instant color, a buildable tan, and SPF 50 protection (the highest SPF available). Organic skin care ingredients including marula and monoi oil soothe and hydrate.

Chosungah 22 Ink Jet Lip Tatt

Start fresh this season with a bright pop of lip color. This lip tint pen comes in orange, pink, and red, imparting lips with all-day vivid color that stays put. Lips are moisturized and you won’t have the burden of endless reapplication.

ARDENCY INN PUNKER Rock On Waterproof Liquid Liner

Splashing in the waves doesn’t have to result in smudgy raccoon eyes. This long-lasting, waterproof eyeliner features an ultra-black hue that glides on effortlessly. The tapered flexible tip lets you easily create think or thick lines with high color payoff, so eyes are visibly enhanced.

What are your Spring Break essentials? Show & Tell!

Re: What’s New Wednesday: Spring Break Essentials

Audacious Lipsticks - I wear these in every month. They're the best I've tried for staying in place without drying out my lips. Plus, the colour range is pretty spectacular. I usually wear whatever I feel like but I know Natalie, Brigitte & Michiyo (....and hopefully Grace) are going to play big roles for me this spring...

MUFE HD Blush - I wear more powders vs. cremes but of the three creme blushes I have, this one is the most long wearing. I have a sample that I've been working on for quite sometime (with another sample as back up.)

Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 - I'm still looking for other spf moisturizers to try but I often go back to this one. Its one that should definitely be applied 30 minutes or more before doing one's makeup so it can absorb into the skin. Its a little high maintenance in that way but it hasn't broken me out and protects me from the evil sun.

Waterproof mascara

hey katie ! as long as you don't have particularly sensitive skin, i'd recommend it to just about anyone. it has essential oils in it, so it gives a nice plumping effect, and if spritzed on top of makeup can refresh foundation / help things not look too powdery. it smells divine, too, and i always take the travel size one with me onto planes.......

Oh, there are so many, don't know where to start. How about Benefits Dandelion Wishes Baby Pink makeup set and Sephora Favorites Paint it Pink, really loving this one, just waiting on a great promo, if it sells out before that happens, this will be me 😣. Thought those would be nice items and colors to brighten me up and ring in the new season. More lippies and a good highlighter. Then there are the staples, such as new Clarisonic brush heads, so I can put my best face forward. It's a bit like spring cleaning and sprucing up for our face and body. 😊🌷🌹🌷

Hahaha you guys crack me up! @KatieKabam I am so jealous I didn't think of that username first...

@jemly I seriously need to try CAUDALIE's  beauty elixir all of BeautyTalk seems to be in love with this stuff! What makes it so special? 

@ShannonAlexis those BECCA Shimmer Souffles look amazing! Do you use them as a blush/bronzer? I'm dying to try Tatcha's dewy mist. ANOTHER item to my loves list...

9f412ef20e14ca3f9d8e9991b8102dc2.jpg

what's spring break ? can i have one ? 😞

my spring/summer transition usually involves gravitating more towards pinks and corals, so:

Lips:

NARS audacious lipsticks in brigitte, juliette and natalie

NARS semi matte lipstick in schiap 

cheeks:

my new love, NARS blush in impassioned

then face mists !

CAUDALIE beauty elixir 

rose waters !

Wheeeeeeeee Spring Break!!!!!

My spring break favorites are essential my Summer Face products.

- Shiseido Glow Primer

- PTR Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense  SPF30

- Tarte Tinted primer treatment BB 

- UD Chill spray

- Tatcha Luminous Dewy Spray

- Korres Tinted Lip Butter in Wild Rose

- Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Souffles

- Nars Liquid Copacabana

- Glossier Boy Brow

- Rollerlash

- Sundresses!!!

That's a lot of stuff for a fairly simple look haha. Oh well.

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos2
  • WNW_03.09_V4.jpg
  • 9f412ef20e14ca3f9d8e9991b8102dc2.jpg
testing