Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: Spray On Nail Polish?!

WNW_04.06.jpg

NAILS INC. Paint Can Spray On Nail Polish

Has giving yourself a personal at-home manicure become a serious hassle? Well, thanks to NAILS INC., it no longer has to be so difficult to master the art. Grab your spray can and simply spray the polish onto the fingertips. The formula quickly adheres to your base coat for perfectly polished nails. Available in delicate pale pink, vivid hot pink, and chic metallic silver, the incredible formula lasts for up to four days of wear, applies evenly and efficiently, and features a head-turning, glossy finish you can’t resist. Plus, it’s great for painting while on the go. Just make sure you wash your hands after letting your top coat dry! – Tracy J.

Would you spray on your nail polish? Show & Tell!

Re: What’s New Wednesday: Spray On Nail Polish?!

My daughter bought the spray in Shoreditch Lane today during the sale.  She is anxious to try it out, but I am definitely having her use Vaseline around her nails first.  🙂

I'll report back!

I saw a preview by Glamour magazine and it looks simple enough (like most infomercials do) either way, this seems to be worth a try (since I only give myself about 5 minutes to polish my nails each week).  I'd probably put something on my actual skin though (e.g. Vaseline perhaps) to see if that helps remove the sprayed on polish once it's dry.  

I'm not sure I fully understand the concept. Do you spray on then once it dries, the rest washes off easily? Or do you have to clean up your skin with nail polish remover? Does it get all over your clothing and everything in the vicinity requiring extra clean up?

I'm fascinated! If anyone tries this please let us know how it performs 🙂 

Absolutely! I can't wait to try it! I love doing my own nails but am an utter spaz at polishing my left hand. This is the product I've been waiting for. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

This sounds quite interesting to me--a quick and easy way to do my nails when I'm short on time.  I'd try a sample, but I wouldn't buy it at this time because the advertising says it only lasts a few days, even with base and top coat.    Having to redo my polish so soon after application would not be as great a time saver as I would have hoped.   I would definitely apply something else to protect the skin to ease cleanup.  I'm looking forward to more companies putting their versions out!

I wonder if you could use the old trick of applying Vaseline on your cuticle area to help with the excess paint?

I would be interested in testing this out! It's a great idea and would love for it to actually work, I mean I love the Formula X system but there's so many steps involved 😮

i think it's a pretty cool concept and it sounds really easy and convenient. However, could get pretty messy and how long will the bottle last because your spraying it all over your fingers which means a lot of the polish is wasted. How much and what is the size of the bottle? Can you remove with regular nail polish remover?

Wow! A while back my uncle had suggested to paint my nail with spray paint (he was teasing). But now I know a spray formula exists. I would love to try thi specially if it actually works I would love it when I'm on the go! I've done my nails at the park lol

I'd like to see how this would preform in the real world. If it was to work as intended with easy and minimal clean up then I'd get a bunch of the colors. I'd love to see if you could do interesting nail art with these.

Tati/glamlifeguru did a demo of this on youtube. Turned out like poop  and was a pain to wash off the over spray. 

@HoneyBrownBunny the perfectionist in me agrees that these are probably messy. Then again, the lazy monster in me would totally use these forever and and never look back if they work well. That light pink is my favorite nail shade so maybe it's meant to be!

Wow I've been seeing advertisements for these spray polishes pop up a lot recently. I'd certainly try them but not sure if I'd stick with it. Looks super messy! 

14 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 25 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos1
  • WNW_04.06.jpg
testing