Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: Spotlight on Radiance

11.30_WNW.jpg

Perricone MD Spotlight on Radiance

Want to brighten up your dull, winter skin? This must-have four-piece set includes everything you need for a luminous, healthy-looking complexion. The refreshing, gentle cleansing Citrus Facial Wash improves skintone and texture, while the OVM powerful overnight serum delivers all of the amazing benefits of retinol without side effects. Wrap skin in luxurious comfort with the detoxifying Chloro Plasma treatment mask, and improve imperfections while providing an instant burst of radiance with the brightening color treatment, No Highlighter Highlighter. Don’t forget to spread joy: Spotlight on Radiance also makes the perfect gift for friends and family this holiday season! -Tracy J.

How do you prevent dull, winter skin? Show & Tell!

Re: What’s New Wednesday: Spotlight on Radiance

Not carried 😞

I have not tried this brand yet. For me, I add tons of highlighter LOL 

I got allergies from using higher concentration of vitamin C cream/serum so I try to not go for stronger items. 

@KatieBT I hope it works for you! I notice results very quickly, days rather than weeks or months. It works so well on my skin. 

@KatieBT There are a few that I like. Dr. Dennis Gross's Clinical Hydration Booster.  It's really easy to mix into any product, or use on its own and it gives me that extra bit of moisture that my skin needs. Another really good hydrating one that I just started using is FAB Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum.  I'm still in the testing phase with that one, but so far I am very impressed.  

I also really like Peter Thomas Roth's Retinol Fusion PM. It's a gentle retinol that my skin has no problem tolerating, even with exfoliating products. I have a prescription Retin-A cream, but use the PTR as a gentler alternative.  The first ingredient is a silicone, which normally I dislike, but it doesn't bother me in this product.

I recently started using a Vitamin C and Ferulic acid serum by the brand Timeless (not sold at Sephora, obviously) and I'm really loving the results. It makes my skin so soft! I typically use that one in the morning though.  I was using Drunk Elephant C-Firma before and it's good, but it felt a little heavy on my skin since it has marula oil in it. I still use Drunk Elephant Framboos Serum nightly, though not with Good Genes since they both have AHAs. 

I like what I have in my routine now, but I would love to try more products, especially hydrating and repairing serums.  

@pixiedust2 I'm always looking for something to fade my acne marks so I need to check out that Murad Serum!! 

@kso1225 I finally caved in and got Good Genes, do you use any oils or serums with it? 

My go-to product for radiance, especially in the winter, is Sunday Riley's Good Genes. It's gentle, but effective, and always makes my skin look like I just had a facial.  I like to follow it up with a really emollient cream, like Drunk Elephant's Lala Retro cream - it has oils in it to really nourish dry, sensitive skin, but it doesn't feel too heavy on the skin.

I do really like the Perricone no makeup makeup products, but I haven't tried much of their skincare. This set looks really nice, especially for a gift.

I picked up a couple of skincare sets during the F&F sale so I am hoping those will keep my skin towards the normal side and away from the dry tendencies. I am loving the Sunday Riley Power Couple! I use them with the Belif Witch Hazel Toner and the May Coop Raw Sauce and my skin has just been glowing and happy!

I live in a warm climate that doesn't get cold too often. But when it does, it wrecks my skin by drying it out, which then causes breakouts. Murad's Rapid Age Spot Pigment Lightening Seeum is a lifesaver for that. I don't have any age spots, but I do have Post-acne marks, and this fades them incredibly fast. 

I use this year round, whenever I have something pop up that needs to be lightened. It makes my whole face glow. It also contains glycolic acid which definitely helps to brighten up my face. 

Perricone MD's OVM overnight serum sounds really interesting to me. My skin is sensitive to Retinol so I have to use buffered forms of it. So having an overnight serum with gentle Retinol, and no side effect? Sign me up. I'm anxious to try it. 

http://www.sephora.com/rapid-age-spot-pigment-lightening-serum-P4009?skuId=654095&icid2=products%20g...

I'm lucky enough to live in a climate where we only have winter weather for maybe two weeks in January. I do want to say that I love Perricone MD's No Makeup Makeup line, though. I have the blush and eyeshadow, and the bronzer is next on my list. I really like the idea of double duty skincare-makeup. 

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • 11.30_WNW.jpg
testing