cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Splash Masking

08.31_WNW.jpg

Check out the newest trend in skincare from boscia: the Tsubaki Splash Mask. This natural, highly concentrated mask is designed to be splashed on with water, either at the sink or in the shower, and then left on to hydrate throughout the day. The splash application allows you to customize the intensity and also helps to lock moisture into the skin. The

The Tsubaki Splash Mask features natural ingredients to nourish and hydrate. Tsubaki (camellia) oil and Japanese rice water help moisturize and give skin a firmer appearance throughout the day. The soothing mask is also rich in antioxidants and free of the stuff you don’t want, like parabens, preservatives, artificial dyes, colors, alcohol, or gluten—just pure, lightweight support for your skin! – Kris G.

What’s the coolest mask you’ve used? Show & Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Splash Masking

@KatieBT the videos of Magnetight are fun to watch and definately as much fun to try! I will look out for your thoughts and suggestions.

And Speaking of getting your hands on things, have you seen or played with the Pat Mcgrath lip lust 004 sets?! Thoughts?? I am curious if the gloss feels sticky and if the glitter feels gritty. I literally can't wait to see actual swatches of these to see if it is worth the hype and if I need all 3 sets in my life :D. I can't contain the excitement and I need that gold pigment on my lips asap lol.. sorry for going off topic! 😶

@notcreative that was my exact feeling..I assumed the oil that was left behind would be moisturizing enought since my skin felt soft initially but then I really felt and saw the dry areas after so I applied my night oil as usual and hoped for no breakouts next day lol.

@Anewxa Tried the mask last night. It was really neat and leaves behind a nice oil on my face. I still added a night cream, because my skin still felt tight after about 30 minutes. I'm not sure I saw a difference in my skin, but I enjoyed trying it.

@AmdSeph LOL you've officially discovered the coolest mask out there! 🙂 

@Anewxa I just watched the video for Magnetight... This is AWESOME and I need it now! If I manage to get my hands on it I'll let you know my thoughts. 

That looks amazing! For me it was Peter Thomas Roth cucumber mask. I put it in fridge for few minutes before using it! Coolest feeling ever...

Reading the ingredients, it appears to be a facial oil, not a mask.  I'm curious how everyone likes it.  I agree with @heartsmyface, a sample would be nice.

That splash mask looks intriguing, though it sounds more like a toner to me based on the description.  I hope a sample comes out of it cause I'm curious. 

@notcreative let me what you think once you have tried it! I only used it once so far, I will definately use it up and see if I feel it's worth it then maybe add to my ff/vib sale list 😄 

@KatieBT its definately a amazing concept, let me know if you try it as well and how you feel about it! I especially love how neat this mask is..no messy hands no splashing face..I didn't even have to use a tissue to wipe anything off as there was nothing left. Best part, I didn't break out from it. Not so good was that it did nothing for a few dry patches I had on my cheek but I guess that isn't what this mask is for anyway. 

@Anewxa I just got that mask sample on Monday. I mask on Wednesdays and Saturdays, so I am using it tonight. Super excited to try it. Love trying new masks.

@notcreative I haven't tried it but hear it's similar to the Blithe splash masks if you're familiar. For me, this concept is so convenient. Being able to apply in the shower and be done with my routine sounds like a dream! And the name is fun... It's reminiscent of those face wash commercials with excited models splashing their faces clean with tons of water yet somehow never making a mess. I always wondered how they did it... 

@Anewxa I think that Dr. Brandt mask is such an awesome concept! Hopefully you're able to see results, I've heard great things!

This sounds interesting, will watch out for demo videos for this one! So far the coolest mask would have to be the Dr. Brandt Magnetight mask (promo sample size I got recently with my order), it was fun to remove with the magnet and skin felt soft though I can't tell if the sample alone is enough to see claimed results. Hopefully there will be another promo for it 😊 

This looks neat. Have you tried it @KatieBT?

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • 08.31_WNW.jpg
testing