cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Smooth Operators

06.15_WNW.jpg

Who doesn’t want softer, younger-looking skin? This set of favorites from the London-based natural skincare brand, REN, offers three products that work together to hydrate, smooth, and plump the look of skin.

REN Smooth Operators Set

Start with the gentle cleansing milk that clears away makeup and all that yucky grime from your day without stripping your skin of moisture. The next step is a serum with a shot of hyaluronic acid to hydrate and help give skin a younger, smoother look. Finally, the day cream locks in all that botanical goodness to keep you hydrated all day long. All REN’s products are made without any harsh chemicals, synthetic fragrances, or GMOs. They are great for folks with sensitive skin, too! –Kris G.

What’s your go-to natural skin care regimen? Chime in and let us know!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Smooth Operators

I like the REN Beauty Shot.  For the products that moisturize, clarify, and just plain make my skin look great is Neal's Yard Remedies Frankincense line. 

Just came here to say what an amazing deal this bundle is!  The Beauty Shot alone retails for $54, so for $5, you're getting two additional full-sized products.  

I've rediscovered how much I enjoy using the REN Instant Firming Beauty Shot.  I've been mixing this with two drops of my day-time facial oil and it helps the oil to absorb faster and leave a smooth, non-greasy finish to the skin.  REN is one of my favorite skincare brands, and I would love to see them launch a new facial oil next!

I am a Josie Maran devotee. My skincare routine uses 6 of her products for my face and two for my body. I haven't branded out too much to her color products, but I love all three illuminators and have recently purchased a color stick. The original Argan Oil will always be a staple in my beauty regimen, skin, body, hair, everything! 

I currently use 

Nude Omega Jelly

Sisley Anti Aging Moisturizer

And then I use the Ren Anti Aging Cream

I use the ren gycolic mask once per week.

I have been wanting to use the ever calm line since I live in the city and have sensitive skin.

Maybe during the holidays there will be a gift set for it? ;D

I have the Ren Beauty Shot, but I'm confused on when to use it during my morning routine of:

1) Cleanse

2) Tone

3) Vitamin C Serum

4) Face Oil

5) Eye Cream

6) Moisturizer

7) SPF

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I use every morning and night, the tea tree skin clearing facial wash (the body shop). My daily morning skin care, I use the Aloe eye defence for sensitive skin (the body shop). For my all over 

face I use ORIGINS GinZing energy-boosting moisturizer(Sephora). My daily night time skin care I use is the fresh BLACK TEA age-delay firming serum(Sephora) all around my eye area. And I use the same origins GinZing moisturizer for all over. 

I love the FAB cleanser, Ultra Repair Cream (during the winter), and FAB Facial Radiance Serum.  Too bad Sephora stopped carrying the serum!

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
  • 06.15_WNW.jpg
testing