Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Skin Saviors

WNW_12.07.jpg

Farmacy Skin Savior Kit

Farmacy creates farmer cultivated, scientist activated products that work together to promote healthy, beautiful skin. The Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Face Mask delivers essential moisture, while Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm visibly improves fine lines, wrinkles, and firmness for a more toned appearance. Honey Savior calms irritation and nourishes dry skin, and the energizing Skin Dew Hydrating Essence mist protects, soothes, and replenishes. If you aren't looking to self-indulge, but want to share the love this holiday season, this incredible, four-piece set is great for gifting friends and loved ones!

What’s your most reliable skin savior? Show & Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Skin Saviors

I really want to try that honey savior it sounds magical but for now my newly recently discovered saviors are the Dr. Jart Tiger grass cream and the PTR 10% Glycolic hydrating gel which sadly was from the sale section and no longer available.

SK-II Facial Essence.  Ever since I bit the bullet and got a Sephora Favorites kit that had a deluxe size and tried it, it's been a constant repurchase.  I generally have pretty good skin to begin with, but WOW!  It looks even better since I started using it.

I keep wanting to try Farmacy (other than the Lip Bloom, which I have and love), but my Farmacy sample choices keep getting replaced with perfume vials or I end up with the Play box that doesn't have Farmacy. 😢

But anyway, my ultimate skin savers are Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta peels. Works like a dream to fix whatever ails my skin. 

Tie for mario badescu drying lotion and farmacy rose mist. I actually don't like the smell of the at all but it's hydrating and safe for loading on multiple times during the day, doesn't disrupt makeup. The drying lotion is amazing for cystics. For the past 3-4 years I got a lot of them on my chin area and this was the only thing that worked. I'm glad I'm not getting them as much and that I have something to help resolve them!

@wheeeee LOL sounds like we share similar skin woes. I need to try that regimen, maybe it's the missing piece to my skincare routine!

My skin savior would definitely be my Sunday Riley Luna. It's basically gold in a bottle, and I want to be buried with it on my face in the future.

That Farmacy  Skin Dew's 'mister' needs work.    It sprays like a Super Soaker gun.   lol!!

My skin savior is literally a prayer.   When  I go to bed I pray that whatever is on my face is gone by wake-up time!!! 

I drink a liter of water and take an emergency Spironolactone (yea, it is not supposed to work that way but it does) before bed time and when I wake up my skin is pretty good. 

I don't have a skin saver. 

my skin savior is my PETER THOMAS ROTH cucumber mask. i consider this more first aid than skin care, as it'll calm and rehydrate any distress my skin may be experiencing. 

Oh nice!!! This kit does look interesting!  Perfect if you want to try products from the brand. 🙂

Mine is more of a lip savior. It's Intelligent Nutrients - Lip Delivery Nutrition.  This is my HG lip balm. I've tried so many, from drug store to high end and nothing beats this! I still like to try new products but really nothing can compare. I LOVE this stuff!  If you have dry or problematic lips give this a try!

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos1
  • WNW_12.07.jpg
testing