cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: Skin Care Goals

3.23_WNW.jpg

We have goals like achieving the perfect contour or brow shape…but what about skin care goals? We will go for smooth skin any day so here are some of the products at the top of our list for achieving better skin. –Lauren P.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Beauty Amplifier Set and Refresh Spray

Looking for something that’ll keep your makeup budge-proof? Beauty Amplifier is a classic for looking refreshed all day. It keeps your makeup in place with long-lasting polymers, while the blend of lemon balm and peppermint extract leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated. It just what you need in your arsenal to save face in warm weather.

philosophy The Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel

Decongest, clarify, calm, and brighten! Let The Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel be your go-to routine for better-looking skin. Step I: Detoxifying Charcoal Gel draws out dirt and impurities, and barley leaf extract infuses skin with a burst of oxygen. Step II: Oxygen Foam Booster delivers a second boost of oxygen in a light, airy foam that re-energizes your skin. You’ll find that skin is visibly improved and looks more bright and radiant.

Sol de Janeiro Samba 2-Step Foot Fetish Care

Your feet will thank you when you treat them with Sol de Janeiro. This non-slip formula keeps your feet looking and feeling super soft. The Foot Smoothing Board exfoliates and smooths rough skin. The Foot Fetish Cream is enriched with cupuaçu butter—a coveted Brazilian super fruit—to moisturize with soluble nutrients. Its foot-softening benefits will get your feet ready for sandal season…and you’ll love the cream’s refreshing açai scent.

Now you know our skincare goals... What are yours? Show & Tell!

Re: What’s New Wednesday: Skin Care Goals

My skin care goals is finding some ways to treat the red spot and how to make a skin look healthier and smoother

My skincare goal is to have even toned skin! I've been using tretinoin and vitamin c so my skin is in a better place than it's been in a while, but I still haven't achieved my goals. 

My skin is so dry, and I struggle to retain moisture all day. I'm thinking about the new Dior Hydra Life Jelly Sleeping Mask to bring in serious moisture while I sleep!

http://www.sephora.com/hydra-life-jelly-sleeping-mask-P407418?skuId=1780584

My skincare goal is basically staying on top of upkeep and nourishing my skin from both within (via diet) and out (via skincare). My skin is so good as I take care of it, but very high maintenance. If I forgo oil or essence for a day or exfoliate an extra day, my dry skin shows through. I can only exfoliate physically once or twice a week and chemically once or twice (always depending on the other). My focus is always detox a little and hydrate a lot- this way my pores also are maintained 😉

I'd like to begin working out regularly to also help push out impurities via sweat and also support organ maintenance to help my inner body function best for my appearance 🙂

I am right with you all on getting rid of adult acne and acne marks! @jemly I'm eye those facial radiance pads...

My goal is to never skip washing my face!! No matter how late I'm out and how much I've drank, it's never worth the terrible skin after!!! My skin is pretty great if I just treat it right!

*Peter Thomas Roth's

I have been trying to tone down dark marks from acne. PTS's Pumpkin mask has been helping tons, but any recommendations are welcome! 🙂 

I am struggling with dark marks left from healed acne. My TOP skincare goal is to lighten these marks. I want healthy glowy skin! 

Ive also developed dry under eyes. I've been using different eye creams, but I can't find one that's hydrating enough for me

I'm so tired of adult acne 😞 I feel like I've tried so many brands: Boscia, Murad, Clinique, Kate Sommerville, and more. 

I think that I'm going to try the Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel next. http://www.sephora.com/aha-bha-acne-clearing-gel-P3550

Fingers crossed! 

yay skincare ! my true passion !!

my goal is to keep my skin clear and bright. what i love about peels like REN glycolactic radiance renewal mask, as well as gentler everyday exfoliants like FIRST AID BEAUTY facial radiance pads, are that these types of acids fight breakouts as well as exfoliate to reveal brighter glowy skin. they're like a 2-for-1 deal !!

http://www.sephora.com/glycol-lactic-radiance-renewal-mask-P203616?skuId=1064187

http://www.sephora.com/facial-radiance-pads-P278317?skuId=1309608

I have fine lines on my forehead that bug me from time to time & some post-breakout marks, I'd like to keep to retinol at night & alpha hydroxy in the day.

My skin care goal is to keep my skin looking as good as possible for as long as possible.  I've always taken good care of my skin.  Over the past few years, I began to realize I'm not as young as I used to be and I need to actively work at skin care.  In addition, menopause is around the corner so that most likely will mean significantly more breakouts.  I want to get a head start on having a good skin care routine with good skin in place before anything happens!

I need to find a good neck & decollete cream, been putting it off too long. I tried Stri-Vectin and got a terrible rash, so I'm a little nervous. But I need to get a grip and try something. (Really indecisive) Have not been as on top of my skincare lately, really need to get my act together. Spring Cleansing For My Face etc. 😉

My skincare goal is to try to have decent skin. I want to get a facial and go from there. 

My skincare goals are to eliminate breakouts! Even hormonal ones! I came close this month with only one ugly spot - but it healed up within 2 days, so I am calling this a successful month! Now to keep them at bay during the rest of the month...(it's been quite stressful)

Since I have dry skin naturally, winter can really be a struggle for my skin. I feel like I'm forever exfoliating and hydrating just to keep my skin smooth. Lancer The Method: Polish has been AMAZING! The first time I used it, I felt like I had new skin. This is definitely one of my new favorite products! 

http://www.sephora.com/the-method-polish-P399737

17 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • 3.23_WNW.jpg
testing