Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Sephora + Pantone Color of the Year

For today's What's New Wednesday, we've got site product writer Kris sharing favorites from the new Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year Radiant Orchid collection (I'm LIVING for this color, btw).

coy wnw_3.19.jpg

"The Color of the Year is here and Sephora just rolled a line of crave-worthy complementary shades to finish out any Radiant Orchid look. These palettes and hues have been specially selected to balance and help set off fashion’s iconic shade for 2014, so whether it’s just an accent or a complete look, you’ll be right on trend!"

Radiant Paint Gloss Trio

"If you want to go for a lighter touch, try out this trio of accent lip glosses that are designed to set off the Color of the Year. They can be worn alone or layered for a stylish ombre effect, and lend lips a chic, kissable sheen."

The Eye: Radiant Femme Artistry Set

"This huge, 25-shade palette of complementary shadows allows you to blend, layer, and play. All the shades have been chosen for their ability to work with Radiant Orchid (Which is also included, of course). You can experiment on your own or follow the included tips for creating six signature Radiant Orchid looks."

The Face: Radiant Femme Artistry Set

"Why dip a toe when you can jump in? This set has everything to create bold, splashy Radiant Orchid looks. From eyes to cheeks, and lips to nails, it’s all in here—even a get-the-look card and a chic pebbled cosmetic bag to hold it all. What better way to play with the year’s hottest color?"

What products in the collection are you excited to try? Show & Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Sephora + Pantone Color of the Year

This color line is so exiting. Can't wait to pick up the palette and nail trio. 

The blush palette is amazing! I swatched it when I was in the store the other day and it was so pigmented and stunning! 🙂

Best,
Ty

I'm so excited to own the blush palette all to myself! Radiant Orchid as a blush color is so unique and stunning! But the eyeshadow palette looks like an absolute bargain to me, and it's very tempting... 

The blush palette is gorgeous! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Radiant Orchid is my favorite color of the year so far!  I tried on the Radiant Rush lipstick and oh my stars!  Its the perfect pop of color!  I couldn't believe how flattering it was!  I thought it was going to be way too bright but it's a very sophisticated bright not at all neon.  I ordered it along with the lip balm and the blush palette, which I'm getting today yay!  I tried the blush palette also and absolutely loved it!  I have a lot of blushes but as of right now all I want to wear is that blush!

Anonymous Insider

Myfavorite color this year, well one of 3, the other 2 are flourescent Violet and neon Cotton Candy Pink 🙂

This will be a good year and a good 2015 for me to already be ROUGE-IN It!  😉

I am loving this collection! Our coworker Jeanette (who takes calls here at Sephora) posted a photo in the Beauty Board with her new Radiant Rush Matte Lipstick- I need this in my life!

http://www.sephora.com/radiant-rush-matte-lipstick-P384751?skuId=1593540

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Ohh, the eye palette looks tempting! I especially like the top half of the eyeshadows in there. =D

Loving the blush palette! I'm wearing it right now! The radiant orchid is beautiful, but so are the other colors!!!! 

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos1
  • coy wnw_3.19.jpg
testing