Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Scouted By Sephora

wnw scouted by 2.4.jpg

Scouted by Sephora - Color and Complexion Picks

-Tracy J

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Airbrush Blender #78

When it comes to foundation, most of us want the same result: even, flawless application. Packed with over 100,000 super soft bristles, this large brush features an innovative, pointed brush head to grab the formula without absorption for maximum product payoff. My skin has never looked so perfectly smooth and healthy. It works best with liquid- and serum-based foundations (and don’t forget to dab a little on your neck and chest).

Bésame Cosmetics Brightening Vanilla Face Powder

Want red-carpet ready skin? This groundbreaking powder is an L.A. film industry secret for brightening and bringing light to complexions. Upon application, the ultra-fine powder texture highlighted my face, defining and accentuating my best features! Not only does it hydrate and create a beautiful matte finish, it leaves a delicate vanilla fragrance, making this impossible to resist.

Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette

This stunning single-pan artistry eye shadow palette features both shimmer and matte formulas in five gorgeous shades to mix for multiple effects. It’s available in seven color options that work great for either a casual daytime outing or a night on the town. You can apply dry or moisten for intense color payoff. I especially love Monochrome, which features lovely rose hues mixed with warm caramels and dark mochas. Take your pick!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Scouted By Sephora

That Basame powder looks awesome, I have saved it on my loves list! I have my eye on.....

1. anastasia BH contour kit, light to med

2. ysl le touche eclait foundation

3. buxom pink with envy lip gloss set

4. embryolisse lai creme concentrate

5. nars all day luminous weightless foundation

6. foreo issa toothbrush

7. becca shimmering skin perfector moonstone

8. nars languna bronzer

9. tarte blush, natural beauty

@DTalksAll aw I don't actually plan on using this everyday, only when my eyes really need a pick me up. I assume the alcohol is there to cool

@malday I was drawn to this too, until I read the ingredients. The 4th one is Alcohol 😞 in an eye serum 😞 

I have the Panda eyes stick and really like it! 

@malday - How cute!

p

http://www.sephora.com/pandas-dream-so-cool-eye-stick-P393608?skuId=1681915

Finally, panda eyes that I wouldn't mind! 

I am excited for the BB mask and the Hourglass Eye palettes! I love all things HG, but am a little worried I won't like these since they have such mixed reviews. Guess its time to go to the store to play!

@heartsmyface - the brush is so soft! I just love it. I *really* want a modernist palette but I have to swatch as well (so I don't cave and get more than one lol)

@jemly - oh my, that's beautiful.

@diana - let me know what you think of the mask! I'm so intrigued!

Prettyyyyy I really want to try the brightening powder, the violet one too! 🙂 

I just ordered this and with Flash shipping it's already on its way to me!

Erborian Perfect Morning BB Mask

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I love most of my sephora pro brushes so this is now on my list!  I want them all eventually, however new items always have some special appeal to me.  

Ouhhhhhh, a fragrance to the besame!  My prayers have been answered!  I bought the violet one thinking it was going to smell of violets and was a little disappointed to find it had no scent and was named solely for it's beautiful colour.   I really appreciate light scents in my makeup! They make applying a more pleasant experience!  

I have heard such mixed reviews on the hourglass shadows.  I am in complete love with everything hourglass I own save for one shade of lippy which is just too pale for my complexion.  I think I have to go experience them instore in order to form my own opinion of them.  The palettes look beautiful enough, though I don't own any shadows in which the multiple shades touch one another.  

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos3
  • wnw scouted by 2.4.jpg
  • givenchy.jpg
  • p
testing