cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Sarah Moon

11.02_WNW.jpg

Featuring vivid colors, smooth textures, and long-lasting wear, the Sarah Moon and Nars collaboration includes out-of-this-world products for the lip, cheeks, and eyes. -Tracy J. 

The high-pigment Moon Matte Lipstick creates an intensified, opulent look. With four hues to choose from (fire red, nude rose, raspberry red, and red geranium), each lipstick contains soft-matte powders and hyaluronic acid for velvety payoff and improved hydration.

Add a pop of either lavender pink or pink red color to your cheeks with the Sarah Moon Blush. This beauty essential features richly pigmented, sheer, and buildable color that blends evenly and leaves skin looking flawless.

Last but not least, the Sarah Moon Duo Eyeshadows come in either iridescent lavender smoke and charcoal with gold shimmer or iridescent indigo smoke and mulberry, mixing together to deepen and diffuse the look of eyes.

What's your favorite from this collection? Show & Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Sarah Moon

I went in store today (a rare thing) and was shocked at how much I like this collection.  It has a diffused light feel to it, except the red lips.  But even those are a perfect retro blotted matte look.  Stunning.

I walked out with the eyeshadow duo in Quai des brumes and the matte lipstick in rouge indiscret.  The lighter grey in the eyeshadow is almost ethereal, and totally different in sunlight (glows).  The red is something a classic film star would wear and (sorry) blows brands like Besame out of the water.  

Nars always gets color right.  This collection really is stunning.  I want it all but can't so will need to stop now.  But I love the simple and perfect (diffused) elegance of each item.

popping back in to say that i think the moon matte lipsticks are the unsung heroes of this collection. the reds are not that different, but they're subtly different enough for everyone to find the red that suits them best (i ended up with rouge indiscret).

I ended up buying Isadora and Impudique blushes and the Velvet Lip Glide set during the sale.  Oddly enough, I wasn't impressed with the Velvet Lip Glide when I first bought Bound a few weeks ago, but the formula has really grown on me.  🙂

I ordered the lip glide set and Isadora.  I wanted it all, especially something in a palette with a photo.  But, given all else that I've gotten lately, I decided to stop there.  It really is a lovely collection.  So soft and muted, yet with great shades.   Nars has such a sense of color.

@MK89 Sephora won't be getting the Lip and Nail set.

@Anonymous we also will not get the Lip and Cheek set. 

I must agree with most of you, the Isadora blush is gorgeous!! I'll need to make a trip to Sephora this weekend to take a closer look 😄

The Isadora blush looks divine!

I ordered both of the eyeshadow duos, they look too spectacular to miss out on! (Darn it LE items!!) 🙂

I adore beautiful grays and of course am obsessed with reds! Can't wait to try out the shadows!

Everything looks so soft and romantic. I love the blush especially, but honestly everything is pretty great.

I can't wait to look at Isadora when I go to my local store - it seems like such a unique blush!

This is such a beautiful collection. I think Isadora is the only thing I will be purchasing though. I can't wait to see it on some cheeks! The shift is so interesting.

Isodora is one I will be picking up for sure and if luck will be on my side then I would love to get my hands on the Mind game lip glide set.

Everything looks beautiful! I saw the lip glide set in store and just had to get it before it went OOS again. I'm also planning to purchase the Isadora blush (I don't think I have anything like it!) and the Lip./nail set (speaking of which, will Sephora be getting it @KatieBT??)

I just got the Give 

In Take palette and can't wait to use it 😍

The blushes are beautiful ! I was trying to be good but I need to order them. 

Anonymous Insider

Do we know when the Sarah Moon Cheek and Lip palette will be at Sephora. I really would want to pick one up.

I have my eyes on many products from this collection. Let's see what I succeed to get my hands on Friday.

I am gonna grab the Isadora blush! I also want the eyeshadow duos but I'm trying to control myself 😛

I haven't gotten to see a lot of the Sarah Moon collection yet, but so far I'm really into my new Give In Take palette. 🙂

I love the Codie lipstick from the Thousand Worlds set, and although Eva is nice as well, I have no interest in the nail polishes that are part of the set.  I hope Codie will be sold separately one day!

I also love the Mind Game Velvet Lip Glide set.  It's so rare to find a set where I love all the colours, but this is that set for me!  And with the added bonus of a super comfortable formula and mini sizes (I'll never finish a full size), it's perfect for me.

Or the velvet lip glide set.  Seems to be a favorite of many...

30 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • 11.02_WNW.jpg
testing