Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Rose Quartz & Serenity!

12.23_COY WNW.jpg

Looking to add a chic edge to your beauty routine? Try on the soothing soft pink and pale blue shades of the 2016’s Color of the Year: Rose Quartz and Serenity. From lip to eyes, the peaceful hues in these products will leave you dreaming of the fresh colors of springtime. –Lauren P.

Matte Lipstick in Serenity

There’s something otherworldly yet rebellious about this Sephora + Pantone Universe shade in Serenity. You won’t be able to resist dressing lips in this modern, light blue hue that can be layered with other lip shades for intense looks. Ultra-thin pigments meet a rich blend of emollient oils and waxes in its formula, giving lips a dramatic, satiny finish.

Layer Lipstick in Rose Quartz

Glide on a healthy glow with this high-coverage lipstick in Rose Quartz. Blend this pale pink color with other hues for a pigment-loaded, customized wash of color. Fluid and calming, this shade creates a silken finish while adding a touch of warmth to your spring wardrobe.

Modern Watercolors Lip Gloss Set

From calming pastels to the earth tones in this set, they’re perfect for flattering Rose Quartz’s romantic pink and Serenity’s tranquil blue. Enriched with sunflower seed wax and vitamin E, they treat lips to deep hydration and conditioning for an ultra-soft feel. The warm and cool lip glosses in this playful set are just what your lips are looking for to achieve a high-shine, work of art in a single stroke.

Modern Watercolors Eyes Palette

Paint your eyes with this palette, featuring 24 irresistible pastels and brights that harmoniously pair with Rose Quartz and Serenity. The monochrome shades complement both tones, bringing another dimension to your beauty looks, while the soft pastel hues let you create understated eyes. It’s perfect for creating your own color story!

What's new on the site this week that's caught your eye? Show & tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Rose Quartz & Serenity!

Oh no that's the worst! I always have a hard time using mine when I have a breakout because it's really easy to spread bacteria and cause some serious breakouts. When my face is blemish-free I go to town!

@katiebt My skin isn't particularly sensitive.  I do get (or used to get) hormonal cystic acne on my chin and jawline.  I stopped using the Clarisonic (with the Gentle brush head) at one point when I wanted to try cleansers like the Liz Earle Hot Cloth cleanser that wouldn't work with the brush.  I didn't have a breakout the entire time.  Then I returned to the Clarisonic and had a couple cysts within days.  And then another cyst within a few weeks.  I stopped using the Clarisonic again and stopped breaking out again.  

@kalex I LOVE that Mia Fit it's too adorable and travel friendly 🙂

I've never hear of Clarisonic not working for someone... Do you have sensitive skin? 

The Mia Fit caught my eye.  It's so cute!  I'm tempted to buy it even though I know the Clarisonic doesn't work for me.

http://www.sephora.com/mia-fit-P403456?icid2=Just_Arrived_toplevel_US_skugrid_P403456_link

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • 12.23_COY WNW.jpg
testing