Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Road-Trip Musts

Hey BT! For today's #WNW, Lauren from our product editorial team is here with her road trip picks. Check them out!

wnw roadtrip 7.9.jpg

"Summer means impromptu road trips, backyard barbecues, and days by the water. Before I hop in the car (or on a plane), I want to be prepared: hair maintenance, heat, makeup touch ups, and whatever comes my way. These beauty go-tos leave me feeling carefree about my beauty needs!"

Sephora Collection The Vacationer

"First thing’s first: Get organized. The Vacationer ensures that I’m set for those random road trips to the cabin or to an inn by the sea. This chic, zippered case (I have the teal one) has compartments for holding your best-loved skincare and makeup essentials, and it’s waterproof for klutzes like me."

Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Travel Kit

"From long trips to beach bonfires, I never want to look run-down. Travel-sized, this volumizing, conditioning, and smoothing shampoo, conditioning, and styling treatment kit keeps my hair looking polished; plus, it’s color-safe so that my lightened up do stays glowing."

Verso Skincare Verso Travel Series

"I’m thinking of the future these days, and this trio’s foaming cleanser, day cream, and night cream have it all. The cleanser removes impurities, and the day cream and night cream rejuvenate skin and work to reverse visible signs of aging with their Retinol 8 and a Vitamin A complex. I’m definitely packing away these three so that my skin stays looking refreshed from rest stop to rest stop." 

Eyeko Me & My Shadow Waterproof Shadow Liner

"Wherever I end up going, I never want my makeup to melt off. One of my favorites is this 12-hour wear, waterproof shadow liner by Eyeko. It’s a cinch to apply, and its built-in blending brush makes it easy to create smoky eye looks. Just draw it on, smudge, and go!"

What's new on the site that you've got your eye on this week? Show and Tell! 

Re: What's New Wednesday: Road-Trip Musts

On the road I like to keep it simple, if it's day travel, definitely sunscreen, and no matter what time it is, lip balm!!!! I also like to keep plenty of water around. Quick trips are also when I get to sift through my samples and take foil packets and trial sized goodies with me.

The last weekend get away my boyfriend and I did I had my LP PHD shampoo/conditioner samples and the 500 point perk for styling goodies, my bf used the Amp while I used the Satin Hair Serum, and we both used the Flex spray!

Whattt that waterproof shadow looks amazing and like a beach must have!

The Prada Candy Florale caught my eye! I smelled it at a local Sephora and its amazing- a bit lighter and fresher (and sweeter!) than the original!

http://www.sephora.com/prada-candy-florale-P386439?icid2=Whats_new_toplevel_sku_grid_P386439_image

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Sephora no longer carries it, but I always travel with my Lorac pro to go! It has eyeshadow, blush and bronzer. I also love to travel with anything mini- mini eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, etc.

Ohh I might have to try that Living Proof set! I have wanted to try the PHD line for awhile now...

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • wnw roadtrip 7.9.jpg
testing