Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Plantscription

06.01_WNW.jpg

Origins Plantscription™ SPF 25 Power Anti-Aging Cream

Searching for an all-in-one product that protects from the sun and maintains a youthful appearance? This antiaging cream is enriched with a ton of highly effective ingredients that work together to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles, keep skin looking plump, and visibly enhance skin’s elasticity. Use it daily as part of your morning ritual to protect skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays with SPF 25, and to refresh the senses with a delightful blend of pink rose, mandarin orange, and star anise essential oils. –Tracy J.

What's your favorite skincare multitasker? Show & Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Plantscription

HELP! Don't know if I should order Anastasia brow" pencil" or the pomade. I have medium thick brows (definitely not over plucked), but not the stylish, "flat," eyebrows I admire on these beauty sites. My brows have "dimension," meaning that I have to brush them in place (some are long), and I use a colored pencil to fill in a few sparse areas on one brow. Never had them professionally done, but others tell me they look "nice."  I would like something to "tack them in place," but I am so used to a brow pencil. What advice can anyone give me on brow pencil vs. pomade. I am leaning toward the pomade, but is it "tacky?" 

i'm gonna sound like a broken record, but my fave is CLARINS lotus oil. not only does it keep my normal-to-oily skin balanced, but it works brilliantly as a spot treatment too (though i don't really get any spots when i'm using this oil, at all). if one pops up, i just apply the oil directly to the pimple, it will come to a head and then disappear within 2 days (max, usually less) with no scarring left over as it's been nourished away, rather than beaten to a pulp and dried out. it's probably my favorite skincare product i own..

Favorite multitasker is oil! Too many (& lazy) to

list but for hair & skin, Argan oil does a great job keeping everything balanced! Coconut oil works great as a mask for my hair or skin as well as makeup remover!

im intrigued by the Plantscription spf- I already like this line & have good experience with the serum & cleanser 🙂

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • 06.01_WNW.jpg
testing