cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: Pinrose

04.12_WNW.jpg

Favoring the fruity florals or feeling more keen to warm and spicy? Pinrose has you covered. Lil’ Dipper features a soft blend of peony, mandarin petals, and creamy sandalwood for a smart, sophisticated vibe. With key notes of tropical coconut, cashmere musk, and sandalwood, Sun Saint creates complete calmness that's reminiscent of sunkissed skin and a relaxing day on the beach. Both alluring scents are great to use alone or to layer with other aromas from the Pinrose collection. –Tracy J.

What’s your fragrance mood today? Show & Tell!

Anonymous Insider

Re: What’s New Wednesday: Pinrose

My scent of the day today has been the Moschino Moschino Fresh Couture, It is a revolutionary product that completely changes the fragrance game. Ive never found a better Fragrance, defiantly recommend this product.

bee09eb8fb390b70a834a9b0b1609939.jpg 

I'm so excited about these!  They both sound lovely.  I haven't been able to find a good spring scent so I'm still alternating between Byredo Black Saffron and E&J Nirvana White.

I can't wait to try these! I've been so happy with the Pinrose Wardrobe set! Today I have on Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede. I had to try out my sample vial to see if I wanted to get the promo (yes, yes I did!).  

I've been on a Tom Ford Neroli Portofino kick lately. Lil Dipper sounds interesting.

Lil' Dipper sounds nice.  Today I wore Atelier Magnolia.

Ohhh interesting!!!  Mood today:  Well it's a cloudy/rainy type of day so Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt. I just love this one!

I love the Lovebug scent, but sadly it's no longer sold 😞 Sun Saint tho sounds right up my alley, I'm curious how I'll like it!

I love Pinrose! My favorite scent is Secret Genius. The notes in Sun Saint sound perfect for summer, looking forward to trying this one. 🙂

Ooh, I want to try these! I love the little Pinrose set I got a few months ago and would love to try more of their scents. Lil' Dipper sounds lovely.

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos2
  • 04.12_WNW.jpg
  • bee09eb8fb390b70a834a9b0b1609939.jpg
testing