cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: No Poreblem

05.31_WNW.jpg

Prep skin for flawless makeup application in a flash with Touch In Sol's top secret weapon! This lightweight, silky No Poreblem Primer provides seamless coverage for all skin types—visibly improving pores, fine lines, and wrinkles, while enhancing the wear of makeup. Simply pump, apply, and massage for skin that's velvety, smooth, and completely refreshed! –Tracy J.

What's your go-to primer? Show & Tell!

Re: What’s New Wednesday: No Poreblem

I actually really like the Sephora Beauty Amplifier primer pretty well.  It reminds me a little bit of the Smashbox Photofinish but slightly less silicone-y.  Blurs pores, plays with my makeup nicely, holds up well AND it's affordable.  

I really really like he smash box iconic photo finish foundation primer, it really locks in your foundation no matter what you use. I also find that this goes extremely well with the smash box photo finish primer water too. Both of those kept my makeup on like glue after a long night of college partying, and yes I know its naughty!, but even through my sleep!

I mainly came to say this name kills me!  It's so cute!  I love the Tarte Clean Slate Timeless primer for days when I need more help and the Murad Oil-Control Mattifier for days when I need oil control and a little extra SPF.

I absolutly love YSL's Touche Eclat Primer! I even moved on to other primers (hype'd, instagram, beauty blogger recommendations etc) and none ever come close to the longevity and smoothness I get with it! I have used Hourglass, KVD, MUFE, Benefit, NYX, etc. 

I'm recently obsessed with Nars Pore and Shine Control Primer. It mattifies like Becca EverMatte (but doesn't leave a white residue) and is good with water-based foundations. When I use a silicone based foundation, I love Benefit POREfessional.  I have extremely oily skin and enlarged pores (I will need to blot one hour after makeup application). I often end up with a combination of 2. 

I have tried the following brands of primer: Hourglass Veil, Too Faced HangoverRX, Smashbox Photo Finish, Becca Evermatte (it has it's place in my arsenal), Marc Jacobs Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut face primer, Dr Brandt Pores no More (close runner up to Benefit), Peter Thomas Roth Pore Putty, MUFE Step1, Stila One Step Correct (this was a nice one), Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance, Laura Geller Spackle (not sold at Sephora), and tarte clean slate poreless (the absolute worst for me), NYX Pore Filler, Mary Kay primer, Becca First Light Filter primer and Smashbox Primer Water. 

I like to use Smashbox Primer Water after my skincare, then follow with another primer. 

@ellie50  I am also a huge fan of NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer!  It gives me such a smooth canvas and really helps my foundation last all day long! ❤️

For me its the Too Faced HangoveRx - makes my skin smooth and poreless and makeup last forever. 

Does this No Poreblem have any silicone/s in it @KatieBT -  High silicone primers make my skin itch and I hate the greasy feel. If it doesnt have any of that then I'll add this to my loves for my next primer purchase!

I have been obsessed with Benefit's POREfessional recently. It keeps my foundation on and it makes my skin look so nice. I love how it kind of blurs my imperfections and it makes my skin look natural, but better than it really is. It works so well with my Sephora Collection 10 Hour Wear Foundation, those two together are a great combination for a more natural finish.

I use a combination of Clarins Beauty Flash Balm (all over) and Smashbox Photo Finish (under my eyes and on my forehead).

I'm dry skinned and get very self conscious of how foundation has a way of making lines appear on my forehead/eyes, and the silicone primers are always needed to combat that. Flash Balm makes my makeup stick better than anything else I've tried.

I look forward to reading what everyone loves.  I've never really found a primer that I'm in love with. I like the HOURGLASS, but I need a pore fuller so I end up using something else in combination.  I'd love to find something that filled pores, blures my imperfections and made my foundation last longer. Sigh... maybe I'm dreaming??

I completely agree with @KatieJiang and @k617.  Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer is it for me.  I've tried other primers, but keep coming back to Veil Mineral.  It blurring effect, holds my makeup in place, and controls oil.  After several 1 oz bottles, I now "invest" in the 2 oz tubes.  I purchase them during the spring and fall sales.  I think I'm a bottle ahead, so I'm good to go for quite a while!

My holy grail is/was Sunday Riley's Effortless Breathable Tinted Primer which has been sadly discontinued... so I'm up for trying pretty much EVERYTHING these days 😉

Did you ever find a substitute for Sunday Riley's Primer. It was my favorite.

Like @KatieJiang, my HG primer is most definitely Hourglass's Veil Mineral primer. I no longer use foundation, but still like to use this under my powder and cheek products! It applies nicely, has low SPF (better than nothing), blurs imperfections and really held onto my foundation. I initially bought it to control oil, and what a great job it did.

I have gone through a few 1 oz tubes and am currently on my 4th 2 oz. tube!

My go-to primer has been Hourglass Mineral Veil for years! I've tried many other ones along the way and have always gone back to Mineral Veil. It just provides such a nice, smooth base for my makeup and really helps with oilyness and makeup longevity. I have also found it to be a better combatant for pores compared to many other "pore-focused" primers out there.

It's a bit expensive, so I'm always looking for an alternative (hence me trying other ones). Though, the jumbo tube does last me quite some time.

totally read 'no more phlem' (phlegm) upon first glance of the thumbnail.

16 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • 05.31_WNW.jpg
testing