Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: No Brainers

These sets are all prettily packaged, full of beloved products, and a great value. Easiest. Gifts. Ever.
(And my sources say they won't be around for much longer, so snatch them up while you can!)

What's your favorite "No brainer" gift to give? Show & Tell!

almostout11.13.jpg

Fresh Sugar Rosé Royalty Set

Josie Maran Escape To Morocco Holiday Lights & Brights Set

Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip

Re: What's New Wednesday: No Brainers

I Love giving Spa treatment type gifts, anything with a good facial mask or skin treatment item, some aromatherapy, a nice candle or two, all wrapped up with some luxury bath salts, and either slippers, or those cute fuzzy warm socks!

I buy several sets from Sephora-mascara, liners and lips, etc. and break them up. Then I put them in a wineglass, pair it up with a bottle of wine and add a little extra that I know each friend loves.

Philosophy gift sets. They're my go-to when I need a quick gift or am having trouble. Most females love bath and body type products, and Philosophy has a great range of yummy scents!

My boss really like his mens fragrance sampler I gifted him for boss's day he already went and picked his fav Prada Luna Rosa full size and actually purchased some sets himself to gift for xmas... (yes I made my manly boss go to sephora with me 🙂 )

The give me more lip was great for me i loved it! 🙂 Gifted 3 shades and kept the rest!

For me, its picking out something that my girlfriends wouldn't buy themselves, new skincare products that they have been checking out or just something fun that I would buy for myself.  These are on the short list for a few of my girlfriends.

Boscia Mask Medley Set

Kate Sommerville Perfect Pair

Julep Extraordinary Color Kit

Sephora Favorites Glitz & Glam Set

YSL Love & Lacquer Reds Set

Sephora gift card sent via Facebook! If they are local, lunch and shopping trip together to test and choose, so much more fun! 

The Give me more lip was a great gift..... FOR ME!

The Sephora Must Haves exclusive to Sephora Inside JCPenney for me was the perfect PERFECT gift for the teenagers in my family.

-Quality BB cream? Check.

-Fun lip color? Check.

-Eyeliner for their "in" "cool" winged liner? Check

-Quality Mascara for their "in" fake lash look? Check

-Quality blush bronzer with a little bit of sparkle for their young skin? Check

-Quality eyeshadow? Check (though they're not big on eyeshadows)

Did I mention how perfect this set was? To introduce my nieces to $130 worth of Smashbox/Nars/Benefit/UD/OCC products for only $30? Literally Christmas shopping heaven for me.

I purchased both the mens and womens fragrance sets for Christmas gifts this year! I love that they have a variety of choices and are able to redeem it for a full size!

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos1
  • almostout11.13.jpg
testing