cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: Nirvana Candles

10.12_WNW.jpg

Remember Elizabeth and James' aromatic and captivating Nirvana Black and White fragrances you just couldn't resist? Well, you can now create a sense of Nirvana throughout the home! Each long-burning, delicately scented candle has a burn time of up to 55 hours and comes housed in a stunning glass vase to match the color of your choice. Black combines alluring violet, sensual sandalwood, and rich vanilla for the perfect balance between masculine and feminine, while White features delicate peony, chic muguet, and tender musk - leaving the room filled with a soft scent with dark sophistication.

Which scent takes you to nirvana? Show & Tell! 

Re: What’s New Wednesday: Nirvana Candles

Woo, I would love the black one. I like the perfume, and i think it working even better in a candle form.

I am pleasantly surprised by the E&J Nirvana line. All four scents are well made and interesting, especially for a mass market line.

I'll probably get black, I love how both perfumes smells like man lol. 

@trishavt LOLOL if that goes over well let me know I may need try as well 😉 

I am not a fan of Nirvana perfumes individually but I have mixed them both in an atomizer and love the scent of resulting cocktail ! I think the Candles will be good 🤔

These sound so good! Put it on my christmas list 🙂

@KatieBT Im tempted to buy one Nirvana candle and tell my boyfriend he must commit to 55 hours of cuddling 😉

I only like white in the perfume but think either would make a fabulous candle!! Very exciting!

Ohh these are going on my loves list!  If only they made the new Bourbon scent in a candle too, my life would be complete!  I love the E&J fragrance line, they wear well and layer so nicely together!

*Gasp!* Nirvana candles!  I'm a huge fan of both scents layered together but if I had to choose, I would go for White as a perfume.  I think Black is going to be an amazing room scent.  This is such an exciting addition to the line!

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos1
  • 10.12_WNW.jpg
testing