Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: New Year, New Products!

1.05_WNW_V3.png

Welcome to New Year’s resolutions, new beginnings…and new products! Jumpstart 2016 with beauty essentials for the ultimate year of growth. Revamp your beauty wardrobe with our top picks for the year ahead. –Lauren P.

StriVectin Hair Ultimate Restore Starter Trio

Reset your hair with this Starter Trio. Coloring, UV exposure, heat styling, and winter weather leave hair overworked. This set works to deeply nourish, revitalize, and reduce the breakage of damaged and thinning hair. You won’t be able to resist the mask—it restores essential hydration and improves the condition of your tresses.

bareMinerals SKINLONGEVITY™ Vital Power Infusion

Set on getting glowing skin? This serum essence has a powerhouse infusion that’s made to revive and help maintain your skin’s vibrancy while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Infused with bareMinerals’ patented Long Life Herb Extract, it delivers a moisturized, youthful complexion. It’s just the skin fix you need after the holidays. Hydrate away…

Smashbox Insta-Matte Lipstick Transformer

Bring out the best in your lips! Give your lip looks a mini makeover with the Insta-Matte Lipstick Transformer. A game changer for your favorite cream lipsticks, this gel formula instantly takes them from cream to matte. This non-feathering gel improves the wear of lip formulas and creates a velvety-matte finish.

Are you intrigued by any new products? Show & tell!

Re: What’s New Wednesday: New Year, New Products!

@Titian06 your timing is impeccable because I literally just applied Glace as you sent that comment... Crazy!!

The Clinique Chubby in the Nude photo that Sephora posted on IG today caught my eye. These could be good for contouring!

Clinique Chubby in the Nude Foundation Sticks

Hi, Katie!  I saw that Bite Beauty has a several new Matte Creme Lip Crayons.  They're all very pretty--I'm looking forward to swatching and then purchasing!  🙂

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
  • 1.05_WNW_V3.png
  • Clinique Chubby in the Nude Foundation Sticks
testing