cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: New Classics

wnw french 8.5.jpg

Ooh-la-la! Whenever I think of chic, we think of one of these classic French fashion and makeup houses. From the catwalk to the cosmetic counter these brands are synonymous with style; and for good reason. They’ve been perfecting the classic look for decades and the result is colors that offer the ultimate in delicate, feminine, and classic beauty. Check out these new gems. - Kris G.

Dior Fix It 2-in-1 Prime and Conceal 

This ingenious two in one primer and concealer blends classic performance and modern function. It offers a precision stick format to fills pores, erases fine lines, and even skin tone with ease while preparing your face for makeup. It even works well on dark circles. 

Givenchy Teint Couture Blurring Foundation Balm Broad Spectrum 15 

The invisible, lightweight performance of Teint Couture is undeniable. Infused with light-reflecting diamond powder, this skin nourishing liquid foundation gives skin a natural-looking glow while fortifying with antioxidants and protecting from the sun. It’s perfect for the chic European look. 

Guerlain KissKiss Roselip 

What better way to accent a flawless complexion than with a feminine pop of color? The Roselip collection comes in bold, beautifully rich shades from charming red to romantic pink and seductive berry. Each is formulated to hydrate and plump the lips and comes in a sculpted white lacquered case to serve as a stylish accessory as well as a statement color.

What's new on the site that's caught your eye this week? Show and Tell! 

Re: What's New Wednesday: New Classics

I second the Burberry Beauty Box. It's really nice that they put featured colors in the box and the mini kabuki is too cute! That lipstick looks amazing in the ad campaign. I don't go for their tartan but there will be some other plaids at Target this fall so I'm looking forward to putting looks together that can support that bold lip! 

Definitely the new Burberry box! I love minis! 🙂

I love anything Guerlain, so those lippies are especially intriguing!

@Mcakes same! 

What's New Wednesday? What about What's Messed Up Monday? This customer right here is saying their goodbyes and parting ways after today. #EPICDISAPOINTMENT #EPICFAIL 

Anonymous Insider

The "new" MUFE palettes are speaking to me! I'm so glad that MUFE is the first beauty brand to have an openly transgender model for their campaign. The colors and MUFE eyeshadow formula makes this palette a must-have and I need to pick this up when I'm not broke lol. I'm also excited for the new products Sephora Collection is releasing! I feel like Sephora Collection is one of the most underrated beauty brands. It's perfect for my student budget. (:

I am so beyond excited for Sephora.com/Play to launch! I really hope the "test" is successful and that it quickly rolls out to other cities 😄 

I tried the Erborian cleanser today and it ROCKS!! My skin feels so clean and the lotion feel afterward is nice.

Honestly I am excited and waiting for Sephora to come out with holiday sets and stuff! From different brands tho, ha-ha. Can't wait for Christmas!: D who's with me?!?!?!?

What really caught my eye was the Erborian Solid Cleansing Oil. It is a solid that becomes an oil once applied to skin and leaves a lotion film once rinsed. Great for before bed for a little extra moisture at night or during the day. Perfect for fall/winter weather 🙂

20150805_185431_resized.jpg*Also pictured MUFE shadow/blush (will use as blush) clockwise from top of palette in M860, M820 (it does look like the two top ones are very similar in color but the M820 is more purple than the pic shows) and S710. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask

I second the new Give me some lip set! 

http://www.sephora.com/give-me-some-lip-2-P399824?skuId=1736297

I had forgotten MUFE was coming out with foundation sticks.I'm so curious as to how these will go over with the general public. I feel like most of the people I talk to think of foundation sticks as dated.

http://www.sephora.com/ultra-hd-invisible-cover-stick-foundation-P398775?skuId=1713155

Those Guerlain Kiss Kiss lipsticks look so cute! I thought this was a great set that came out this week: http://www.sephora.com/give-me-some-lip-2-P399824?skuId=1736297

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos2
  • wnw french 8.5.jpg
  • 20150805_185431_resized.jpg
testing