cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Natasha Denona!

09.17_WNW_3.jpg

We are super excited about the launch of this innovative, trendsetting, and user-friendly brand, Natasha Denona! The internationally renowned makeup artist is known for creating pigmented palettes with luxurious textures, as well as formulas with high-quality ingredients that produce a lit-from-within glow. To highlight a few incredible products, the ultra-pigmented Eyeshadow Palette 28 comes with 28 stunning shades that glide seamlessly onto lids for vivid color payoff and a silky-soft feel. The Face Glow Foundation smooths and hydrates for a beautiful, radiant complexion, while the nourishing All Over Glow Face & Body Shimmer in Powder leaves skin shimmering in champagne or bronze tones.

What are your favorite new brands? Show & Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Natasha Denona!

@ShannonAlexis It just might be. We don't have it on Color IQ yet, but it was a little light on me and I'm usually a 2R03.

Thats sounds so amazing! I have yet to try those new brands!

I wonder if the lightest face flow foundation will be light enough for my 1Y01 skin? I'm curious to try the hydrating underbase as well.

I;m glad to see Natasha Denona at Sephora. I've been extremely curious about her shadows but haven't taken the plunge. 

I don't know how new this company is (other than new to me) but I'm in love with tony Moly's face masks!

@volta Me too! I'm trying to find a way to justify it. It's soooo pretty and the shadows are all full size, so the value is great.

@trishavt I haven't tried that particular palette on, but the shadows are all very pigmented and the ones I tried lasted all day. We haven't gotten word about store availability, so probably not soon. 

@kso1225 I actually haven't tried Viseart 😞 The trainer did happen to mention the shadows play well together so I imagine they would be similar. The eyeshadows are pretty creamy and very pigmented. One swipe with a brush is all you need, but the trainer said for super high pigment dab it on with your finger. I tried the foundation on too and it is very nice. It has a buildable coverage (enough to cover my redness) and a very natural finish. It didn't look or feel like I had anything on. 

Natasha also skyped in during our training which was so awesome. She is delightful and so passionate!

Wow I have heard so so much about this brand..but I always feared ordering without swatching as the prices are bit steep to take chances. The colors looks amazing in every single palette. I am excited to finally try the brand through Sephora! So happy to see so many new and amazing brands especially designed by strong women!

I have a few of her shadows and Viseart. I really love her duochromes but I'm so so right now on her mattes. TBH My initial reactions to her mattes was meh... LOVE the colors I have but was a bit disappointed in one after swatching it... I got those a while ago and formed and kept my opinion from my initial reaction... so just recently I pulled them out again and I find one of the colors I have doesn't pick up as well and is a bit patchy. The other one seems to perform better. I'm thinking it could just be because it's a light blue and the better performing one is darker. I definitely like Natasha Denona's color range and that's why I am so happy to see the brand on Sephora. Hoping single shadows come because I'd love to try more and play more with them.  Would love to get my hands on those huge palettes 😄

Ok so that being said I don't have enough to make a huge comparison. Both Natasha Denona's mattes and Viseart's seem soft to the touch and one of Natasha's color did perform better than the other (just talking about the mattes)... Really quickly the swatch/feel/pigment was comparable to Viseart... I tried one after the other to try and get a feel to see if they were similar... a bit hard to tell with just these colors and would have to play more with both brands to give a better opinion. I have to be honest though I always feel Viseart is definitely hard to beat especially when it comes to mattes. I really fell hard in love with my editorial brights lol.

Like I said, I would love to try more of Natasha Denona's brand, especially the shadows because I really do love her colors and for me color is everything. 🙂

Will we ever see these shadows in stores? I'm curious about the quality as compared to Viseart and would love to swatch it myself before buying.

@keelybt Do you know how the shadows compare to Viseart? Those are currently my favorites, but I have heard such good things about Natasha Denona and I'm so excited to try them out!  I'll definitely need to check out the highlighter too.  When you say you could see your highlight from space, I think "must buy" rather than "use a gentle hand" 😄

The Face Glow foundation also seems promising for me since my skin is on the dry side. I can't wait to try these out! I do wish they were coming to a store so I could swatch them first though.  I'm really hoping the brand takes off and the eyeshadow singles come to Sephora too!

I'd die for the green-brown palette, but I just can't afford that price tag.

I'm very excited to try out Natasha Denona products! 🙂

Right now I'm considering the 5 Eyeshadow Palette (Color 2), which has colors that are universally flattering (Rosewood, Lavender Gray, Shell, Light Coral and Maroon):

http://www.sephora.com/eyeshadow-palette-5-P411826?skuId=1875087&icid2=products%20grid%3Ap411826

Has anyone used this palette? Any thoughts on the color payoff and longevity? 

Also, will these palettes be available in store any time in the near future? Right now it says "online only". I would love to test these out before hand but I may just order since I've only heard good things about Natasha Denona and this seems like a low risk purchase.

I was wondering about the highlighter (all over glow powder) as well and I just read your funny review @keelybt. A highlighter that gives me a glow visible from space is exactly what I need 😉

I love Sweat Cosmetics

http://www.sephora.com/sweat-cosmetics

I love the product, that it's created by women athletes (professional, including a 2 time Olympic gold medalist) for women.  I work out every day and wear makeup when I do so.  Their product looks amazing, but withstands sweat and all that goes with working out (or hot weather, travel).  I really hope they succeed and expand their product line.  What a concept right? Makeup but busy women who work out? 

The question asks what new brands we like so....

I also like Natasha Denona.  Another brand created by a busy woman.  Some of the shadows (and other products) are so lovely.  I swatched most of the line and a makeup show and was in awe of a few shades.  I do wish the brand would use better packaging however.  It's so pricey and, while the products show the care and expense, the packaging could be better.  Glad to see Sephora has been adding increasingly more products in the line.

The Purple Blue eyeshadow palette is gorgeous! With the holiday sets coming out now, that will have to be put on the back burner for right now. 😕 But is on my must have list. I want both pallets! 😍

We got to try the products the other day and they are really awesome! The eyeshadows I tried were super pigmented and had no fall out. I think I'm definitely going to invest in some of the palettes. 

@bonafide11 The All Over Glow powder is really nice but needs to be applied with a gentle hand. When I was trying it, I wasn't in the best lighting so I had applied it a few times to see it. Once I went outside I was like ooops.....you can see my highlight from space. lol

Glad the brand is more easily accessible now! I'm most interested in the All Over Glow powder and of course those eyeshadow palettes!

Super happy to see the brand at Sephora but I must admit I am disappointed that the single shadows and lipsticks aren't available.  Will Sephora be getting these in the future?  I have a few items on my wishlist! 😄

17 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos1
  • 09.17_WNW_3.jpg
testing