Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Nail Newness!

Hey BeautyTalkers! Tracy is back, and she's sharing her favorite new polish picks on Sephora.com (a girl after my own heart). Check them out!

nail 5.21.jpg

"From chic, monotone neutrals to bold neons and loud metallics, you will most certainly nail the nail trend with these picks. Whether you want to go with flesh-toned polishes or o-m-g brights, just remember to use a base coat and top coat to ensure a long-lasting, professional-quality mani."

NAILS INC. The Perfect Nude

"There’s nothing like a classic nude nail. These nail-perfecting neutrals protect, strengthen, and deeply hydrate with vitamin B5 and pomegranate seed oil. Simply apply two coats of the shade of your choice and a top coat for a glossy, chip-resistant, long-lasting finish. Whatever the occasion, whether it be a wedding or casual wear, there are beautiful options for every skintone."

Formula X Electric

"This shockingly vivid nail lacquer comes in electrifying pearl and shimmer shades. It dries matte yet instantly transforms with the swipe of a top coat. Use it alone, mix and match the head-turning hues, or apply to an accent nail. I especially love Kapow!, Danger Zone, and Hyped. Either way, you are guaranteed to make a statement."

Deborah Lippmann Summer Nail Collection

"Named after dynamic songs that ruled the radio waves in the 80s, these long-wearing, summery shades are infused with treatment benefits from biotin and green tea extract. They go on smooth and glossy, apply evenly, and dry quickly, adding a burst of energy and color to the max. From Don’t Worry Be Happy - orange-a-rama to Flash Dance - electrifying orchid to Video Killed The Radio Star - bombdiggity blue, not only will your nails look fab but you’ll have a blast with the funky names."

What's new on the site that's caught your eye? Show and Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Nail Newness!

The Deborah Lippmann Summer Collection is so beautiful! I wish they came out with a mini set with all colours. 

ohh!! The Deborah Lippmann Summer Nail Collection looks fantastic! I love bright colors! They nailed it 😉 hehe!

Malday - get on it! #enablersRus 

Oh no, I really wish I hadn't peeked at any of those links, Nails Inc Montpelier Walk looks like a seriously perfect nude for me.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • nail 5.21.jpg
testing