cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: NARS Primers

01.04_WNW.jpg

Upgrade your makeup prep with these complexion-enhancing primers from NARS. They provide SPF protection while they revive, prime, and leave you with a flawless finish.

Enhance your complexion with the Smooth & Protect Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen. As the first step in your makeup routine, it smooths the look of skin to prep it for application and extends makeup wear. It seamlessly enhances your makeup and is formulated with SPF 50 to invisibly protect with weightless, broad-spectrum sunscreen protection.

Illuminate your complexion with Radiance Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Sunscreen. It’s infused with encapsulated sunscreen beads that release broad-spectrum protection when they come in contact with your skin. It’ll take your dull, fatigued skin and give it an all-over glow.

How do you incorporate SPF into your beauty routine? Show & Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: NARS Primers

I use tinted moisturizers/foundations with spf on my combination skin. Right now, I have BareMinerals tinted gel spf 30 (if I want light coverage), Guerlain Meteorites baby glow spf 25 (for my medium coverage) and Hourglass Illusion skin tint spf 15 (for full coverage) that I use according to my mood and to the day's agenda.

I still haven't found a good sunscreen to use before I put my tinted moisturizers/foundations that will not make me super oily (already used Clarins, MyChelle, Mdsolarsciences, Murad(Invisiblur), etc.)

Still have to try Shiseido, Kate Sommerville and Peter Thomas Roth in my stash, hopefully atleast one of them works. If anyone has any advice will be greatly appreciated! 🙂

I want to try the Radiance Primer, but I'm not so sure with my combo skin, and with my tinted gel that already gives a dewy look (setting powder is a must on my face).. but maybe it will work with the others..maybe.

It sounds like the radiance primer is more my style because of the "all over glow" 

Time to head to my local Sephora and do some testing 🙂 Thanks for the new product update @KatieBT.

I am intrigued by Radiance primer. It's great to see these are up on Canadian site as well. My only concern is if it will make my foundation or tinted moisturizer oxidize. There are quite a few sunscreens that do it for me.

I'm interested in these, too! I don't think I've ever met a Nars product that I didn't like. I like that their tinted moisturizer has sunscreen, but the higher SPF in the primer is definitely appealing.

These look nice! I love the idea of SPF in your primer. I use the Laura Mercier Primer currently but it only has SPF 30: http://www.sephora.com/foundation-primer-protect-broad-spectrum-spf-30-sunscreen-P386053?skuId=15822...

I would be interested in trying these out from NARS with higher SPF's. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • 01.04_WNW.jpg
testing