Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Moondust

08.15_WNW.jpg

Urban Decay Liquid Moondust Eyeshadow

Let eyes dazzle with intense color with Urban Decay’s Liquid Moondust Eyeshadow. A revamped, creamy liquid version of the must-have Moondust Eyeshadow, these vibrant shadows swipe on 3-D, iridescent colors with metallic finishes. They include a slim, precise brush for easy application and are just what you need to step up your fall makeup looks. With shades like Spacetime’s rich coppery bronze to Magnetic’s ultra-vibrant purple with an iridescent sparkle, they’ll inspire you to wear them as an accent on the lash line or layer them all over your lids for an unexpected, multi-dimensional effect. – Lauren P.

If you could only pick one, which would you choose? Show & Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Moondust

I'd either go with Spacetime or Zodiac. Solstice and Recharged are really appealing to me too though. I love liquid shadows and can't wait to try these!

I swatched these in store, solstice was my favorite but the brown and gold were beautiful as well as zodiac. the dud was chem trail, i was looking forward to that but it actually applied patchy? 

Recharged definitely gets my attention!!

I would choose zodiac.

I ordered recharged .... Lol the day it came out and will be getting all of them .....it's a sickness lol

I love Zodiac and Solstice in the original Moondust formula, so I'm super excited to try out the liquid versions!!

Recharged or Vega. 

Solstice or Zodiac! I will def be purchasing solstice to layer under the moondust shadow I have. Very excited to try these.

They are all beautiful, but if I could only have one it would have to be ZAP.  Magnetic would be a close second.

Recharged for sure! 

Spacetime or recharged.  But they all look lovely.

These are on my list.  I'd love to see swatches but might just jump in without them!

ooh chem trail + spacetime look to me like they will be utterly gorgeous!

I'd say Solstice. Seems like it'd be great alone or as an accent, and would be a nice statement on it's own while also not being overwhelming. Plus it's so pretty.

I'd do spacetime because I think it'd be great for a smoky eye look -- specifically on the lower lashline.

Saw swatches of these and they're incredible !!!!

I love Chem, Zap, and Solstice!

I could not choose only one! I want Recharged and Solstice, because I currently do not have any colors like those in my eye shadow collection. I am also excited to try the liquid Moondust formula!

I hope you can share some swatches on different skintones soon! It sounds like such a great product 

Chem Trail & Spacetime- I think Chem trail might be a good sparkle to wash on top of shadows as well! 

Magnetic, UD has all the best purples.

Spacetime and recharged look so pretty! I am more curious to try recharged since it reminds me of outer limits from Nars and so not having to deal with powdery fall out!

24 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • 08.15_WNW.jpg
testing